+18052687681

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+18052687681

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +18052687681, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +18052687681

Telephone number +18052687681 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (805) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (268) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Santa Maria. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "T-MOBILE USA, INC.". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - CA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +18052687681

Telephone number +18052687681 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Frank Elv"and using the email address elvf378@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mr FRANK ELV
CEO, F& E, Business Financial Investment. Solution.
Address: 512 N. WALNUT STREET, VILLA GROVE, ILLINOIS, 61956
ILLINOIS USA
Phone 1 805 268 7681

HELLO,.

I Mr Frank ELV of the above mentioned business firm, wish to let you know that i am highly interested to see that the $28 ,000,000,00 (Twenty Eight Milion United States Dollars which you abandoned at the UK Bank , is not lost, I am willing to partner with you , let both of us join hands for the recovery of this large sum for our business benefits than other than you allowing it be confiscated by those bank executives authority for their own selfish interest..

I will stop here till I hear back from you then we can discuss on how the engage the Attorney who will draw the MOU, MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING that will bind me and you in this beneficial transaction we can move on from there, I may need your full present contact details,including phone number for my record.

I wait your reply

Regards

MR FRANK ELV
Financial Consultant.
Business Solutions.
ILLINOIS USA.
The email was sent from the email address "Frank Elv <elvf378@gmail.com>", with the subject "Address: 512 N. WALNUT STREET, VILLA GROVE, ILLINOIS, 61956".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +18052687681 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Frank Elv", CEO of F & E Financial Consultant and using the email address elvf378@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
CEO F&E Business Financial Consultant
Office Address:: 3 Park Plaza Suite 740, Irvine, CA 92614, United States
Phone 1 805 268 7681
TEXT MESSAGE.

Dear Sir,
Good to you, this is Mr Frank ELV of the above mentioned business Firm located here in the US.,my contact to you is to let you know that I am interested to recover the funds Worth $28,000,000 USD (Twenty Eight Million United States Dollars. which you have abandoned in a Bank in United Kingdom, Barclays Bank London due to some financial constraints. Well I happen to know about this money in question in my search for funds to upgrade my investment Project Standard. However, I would like to talk with you so that we can have a mutual understanding, never mind.

I will handle the expenses to move the funds out from Barclays Bank London to my own account being the sponsor then we discuss the sharing ratio. Though I have started the pursuit but the Bank Authority said i should contact you regarding issuing to me a POWER OF CHANGE OF FUNDS OWNERSHIP /CLAIM which I will forward to them to effect release of the funds since I am the one taken care of all the processing fees.On my own i have made up my mind to give you some money as compensation once you agree and endorse the POA which i will send to you on your acceptance to my letter.Feel free to call me or send a text message , please withdraw every other communication to avoid confusion.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Regards

MR FRANK ELV
CEO, F & E Financial Consultant.
Business Solutions.
California.
Phone 1 805 268 7681
The email was sent from the email address "Frank Elv <elvf378@gmail.com>", with the subject "FROM : Mr FRANK ELV".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +18052687681 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Morris Bronson" and using the email address secstoragehss@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Barclays Bank PLC London
60 Putney High St,Putney , London SW15 ISF
United Kingdom

From Office Of MR MORRIS BREHEN
Manager Foriegn Operation

Tel + 44 741 8347278
Dear Sir

Be informed that your payment via CASH Delivery to your Doorstep is done , the trunk box loaded with your $21,000,000 was handed over to the Delivery agent who have arrived Los Angeles International Airport in California,United States Of America , contact him on this assigned phone ,find out from him present status of your Consignment so that you can go meet him and collect your trunk box without any stress, but if you want him to deliver it at your place you discuss that with him, that would be on your own care, , please note that the Trunk Box was Tagged SENSITIVE FILM MATERIALS not to exposed to light ) this is for security reasons , the agent does not know the exact contents
REF CONSIGNMENT # BAR/654T/87/ATM/ED31

Here is the name and contact phone number , Mr MORRIS BRONSON , get him on the phone or text message
Call phone # 1 805 268 7681
private email: secstoragehss@gmail.com ( MORRIS BRONSON)

We are through with your inheritance funds release worth $21 million loaded into the trunk metal coated box ,Contact him in a polite manner for your own good, .endeavor to call him first on this Cell phone 1 805 268 7681
Safety Precaution: DO NOT OPEN THE TRUNK IN HIS PRESENT COLLECT IT AND LEAVE HIS PRESENT
Security OPENING CODE IS (332190) If you find anything you don't understand send message to me for clarification

Congratulations

Thank you for your patience and time
Regards
MR MORRIS BREHEN
For and On behalf Of Barclays Bank London

You have to Comply to this Resent Message
The email was sent from the email address "Morris BREHEN <breghenmorris@gmail.com>", with the subject "REF CONSIGNMENT # BAR/654T/87/ATM/ED31".