+16307019240

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+16307019240

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +16307019240, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +16307019240

Telephone number +16307019240 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (630) indicates that the number covers the State of Illinois, USA and the Exchange Code (701) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Aurora. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "T-MOBILE USA, INC.". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC - IL".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16307019240

Telephone number +16307019240 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be a diplomat called "Robert Williams" and using the email address robertwilliamdipp@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraudemail that is being sent to victims:
Attention:E-mail Id owner,

Greetings to you, it is categorically cleared that you have emerged as our beneficiary. This is to inform you about my plan to send your funds to you via Diplomatic Cash Delivery (DCD). This system will be easier for you and The $3,500,000.00 USD was deposited with a security company in the United Kingdom for security reasons and better protection of the funds. I am going to send your donation amount of ( $3,500,000.00USD) To you via Diplomatic Delivery.I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The money is coming on one security proof box. The box are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please, you don't have to worry about anything in respect of this your transaction.The box are coming with a Senior Diplomatic Agent Mr.Robert Williams who has every Diplomatic status and immunity will accompany the boxes to your house address in as much as you follow the Diplomatic instructions you shall receive your ( $3.5 MILLIONS USD) Consignment Trunk Box within 24 hours at your home given address.

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $3.5 MILLION USD , our information below is 100% legitimate, My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $3,500,000.00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $13.5 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you.Helene my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at Colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing I promised her forever. as you could see from the web page above, am not getting any younger right now I am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because I don't know when I will die.

I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please, you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your home address because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be.

Do make sure you switch on your mobile phone so that the Diplomat will establish communication with you upon the receipt of his arrival. Be informed of the delivery schedule that will be used in bringing your donation award which you obtain from me Mr.Bernard Arnault,and my wife Helene donation to you in your country. The Diplomat left yesterday the UK by 18:00 (GMT). British to be arriving in your country for registration and tagging of your package formalities before he proceed to your doorstep latest 18:00 Hours today. Below is the details of the delivery schedule:

NAME OF DIPLOMAT: MR.ROBERT WILLIAMS
EMAIL ADDRESS: ( robertwilliamdipp@gmail.com )
CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER: +1-630-701-9240
DISPATCHING AIRPORT: LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT UK

FORWARD THE BELOW INFORMATION TO THE DIPLOMAT TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND CONSIGNMENT BOX

1)YOUR FULL NAME :............................
2)COUNTRY:...................................
3)HOUSE ADDRESS :.............................
4)NEAREST AIRPORT:...........................
5)CELL NUMBER:...............................
6)HOME PHONE NUMBER:........................

Important Note: I received Alert from airport Authority that you will make payment for registration And clearance Fee before the diplomat can be allowed to dispatch the funds to your door step, you will be responsible for that payment not the diplomat. I am not asking you to send me any money but this custom clearance fee is a vat airport charges that a beneficiary will pay to his or her government, i have paid for the flight ticket, the hotel expenses and agent feeding while he is in your country.But i can not pay the custom clearance fee because your name is suppose to be on the clearance receipt and certificate so that you can easily deposit in your bank account or make good use of the money in your city without any problem.Please kindly understand that i am not asking you for any money and i will not ask you to send me any money.You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bernard Arnault.

Call the diplomat Mr. Robert Williams now he is on transit in United State Tel +1-630-701-9240

God bless you

Regards
MR.BERNARD ARNAULT
BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR
The email was sent from the email address ""MR.BERNARD ARNAULT" <mmsstang@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "robertwilliamdipp@gmail.com" and the subject "CONTACT DIPLOMAT MR.ROBERT WILLIAMS NOW FOR YOUR FUNDS CONSIGNMENT BOX".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16307019240

Telephone number +16307019240 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Don Philip" and using the email address donphilippp@mail.ru. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTENTION E-MAIL ADDRESS OWNER!!!

***PAYMENT APPROVAL VALUED US$3,500,000.00 ***

YOU ARE BEING LEGALLY CONTACTED REGARDING THE RELEASE OF YOUR LONG AWAITED FUND. AFTER A DETAILED REVIEW OF YOUR FILE, THE UNITED NATIONS MONETARY UNIT HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED TO RELEASE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY.THE SUM OF $3,500,000.00 USD. (THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY).; HAS BEEN APPROVED IN YOUR FAVOR VIA MY DESK. THIS PAYMENT WILL BE RELEASE TO YOU THROUGH ATM CARD PAYMENT UNDER A SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT.

BE INFORMED THAT WE ARE WORKING IN COLLABORATIONS WITH THE UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL MR.ANTÓNIO GUTERRES,WHO AUTHORIZE THE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR LONG AWAITED FUND WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. NOTE THAT THE ABOVE FUND HAS BEEN CLEARED FROM TERRORIST OR FRAUD RELATED ACTIVITIES AND WE GUARANTEE DELIVERY OF THESE FUNDS AS GOOD, CLEAN, CLEARED FUND OF NON-CRIMINAL ORIGIN.

IMMEDIATELY YOUR DONE. THE PAYING BANK(HSBC BANK) WILL SEND YOUR CARD SO YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAWAL ON $5,000 USD DAILY LIMIT, YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM THE FOLLOWING DETAIL TO ENABLE THE PAYING BANK FURNISH YOU WITH THE ATM CARD.

PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED:

1. FULL NAME.___________________
2. CONTACT ADDRESS._____________
3. DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.______
4. DATE OF BIRTH._______________
5. A COPY OF ANY GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID,(EG)INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, DRIVER'S LICENSE OR NATIONAL ID CARD.SENT SEPARATELY

CONTACT PERSON'S NAME:MR.MATTHEW KNEELAND
CONTACT BANK NAME: HSBC BANK
CONTACT E-MAIL: customercaree.service@inbox.ru
CONTACT TELEPHONE +62-8596-7084-964

YOURS SINCERELY

MR.DON PHILIP
UN PERSONNEL
TEL +1-630-701-9240
The email was sent from the email address ""MR.DON PHILIP" <drgodwinemefiele40@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "donphilippp@mail.ru" and the subject "CONTACT HSBC BANK FOR YOUR FUNDS PAYMENT THROUGH ATM DEBIT CARD".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.