+5521998208907

Scam reports relating to Zone 5 telephone numbers:
Mostly Latin and South America
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+5521998208907

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +5521998208907, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +5521998208907

Telephone number +5521998208907 has a country code of 55, which indicates that it is from Brazil. The dialing code (21 99820) indicates that the number covers the area of Rio de Janeiro and that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Telefônica Brasil S.A.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +5521998208907

Telephone number +5521998208907 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Richard Owen" and using the email address officialrichardowen4@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

I am happy to inform you that, this morning due to the way I pressurized my friend who works with IMF about your pending payment, he told me about a confidential IMF program called Debt Cancellation and Reconciliation Program, that is going on since three years ago, to pay out sums of money to victims of internet frauds, I slotted your name as a plan B to raise the funds you are looking for

I am deeply surprised that your name have been slated for this payments from IMF. My friend called me now to inform me. You are to appear in the Debt Cancellation / Reconciliation Committee office in Ecuador, you are to sign and bring original copies of the documents to the European Releasing officers in London for immediate release of the Payment Order, and your funds will be released automatically and immediately to your current designated account, Travel arrangements will commence today, so get your passport ready, your travel tickets, hotel reservations will be booked and sent to you
accordingly. YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY FEES .

You are to send us a current copy of your International Passport which we need in processing your documents accordingly and in line with the provisions of the act guiding the commission

Furtherance to this instruction, you are to strictly adhere to the process and policy of the commission, you are advised to state the total sum you are expecting and payments you have done so far in any transaction that you have been victimized up till date with details and reasons why you made the payments. this exercise is very important for you to be able to reclaim all payments you have made in the course of this
transaction from the first day you started.

The commission will pay you back all payments you have made and as well as send you your expected funds if verified and authenticated

You will be directed to go for the signing of the classified DEBT Cancellation documents in Ecuador and return the originals of the
documents to the Resident Releasing officers in London , to and from tickets should be secured by you and a copy of the tickets sent to the protocol department for pick up from the airport

This Trip is at NO COST to you, apart from the logistics, For being selected as a beneficiary of
this IMF program, IMF have undertaken all statutory expenses that pertains to the release of your funds, you are not to pay 1 cent to any body until you recieve your funds, in your bank account

After verification of the documents by the Resident Releasing Officers in London , your funds will be transferred to your account
immediately.

This is a rare opportunity and you are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions to be successful in this exercise.

Contact the IMF Coordinator in Brazil his name is Richard Owen on his whatsApp number +5521998208907 (whatsApp only), his Google hangout and his email address: officialrichardowen4@gmail.com, immediately with the

Subject I Am A BENEFICIARY, and a REF NO: FPL5638/B1211/2020.

He awaits the documents requested from you to proceed. Kindly get back to me as soon as you contact the coordinator Mr. Richard Owen

Congratulations

Yours Truely,

Mrs.Mercy Green Nicholaou

Reply me to this Email Address:nicholaouo_m@yahoo.com
The email was sent from the email address "mj.minnich@t-online.de <mj.minnich@t-online.de>", with the subject "Read Carefully ,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +5521998208907

Telephone number +5521998208907 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Fox" and using the email address jamesfox5050@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Read Carefully

I am happy to inform you that, this morning due to the way I pressurized my friend who works with IMF about your pending payment, he told me about a confidential IMF program called Debt Cancellation and Reconciliation Program, that is going on since three years ago, to pay out sums of money to victims of internet frauds, I slotted your name as a plan B to raise the funds you are looking for

I am deeply surprised that your name have been slated for this payments from IMF. My friend called me now to inform me. You are to appear in the Debt Cancellation / Reconciliation Committee office in Ecuador, you are to sign and bring original copies of the documents to the European Releasing officers in London for immediate release of the Payment Order, and your funds will be released automatically and immediately to your current designated account, Travel arrangements will commence today, so get your passport ready, your travel tickets, hotel reservations will be booked and sent to youaccordingly. YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY FEES .

You are to send us a current copy of your International Passport which we need in processing your documents accordingly and in line with the provisions of the act guiding the commission

Furtherance to this instruction, you are to strictly adhere to the process and policy of the commission, you are advised to state the total sum you are expecting and payments you have done so far in any transaction that you have been victimized up till date with details and reasons why you made the payments. this exercise is very important for you to be able to reclaim all payments you have made in the course of this transaction from the first day you started.

The commission will pay you back all payments you have made and as well as send you your expected funds if verified and authenticated You will be directed to go for the signing of the classified DEBT Cancellation documents in Ecuador and return the originals of the documents to the Resident Releasing officers in London , to and from tickets should be secured by you and a copy of the tickets sent to the protocol department for pick up from the airport

This Trip is at NO COST to you, apart from the logistics, For being selected as a beneficiary of this IMF program, IMF have undertaken all statutory expenses that pertains to the release of your funds, you are not to pay 1 cent to any body until you receive your funds, in your bank account After verification of the documents by the Resident Releasing Officers in London , your funds will be transferred to your account immediately.

This is a rare opportunity and you are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions to be successful in this exercise.

Contact the IMF Coordinator in Brazil his name is Mr James Fox on his WhatsApp number +5521998208907 (WhatsApp only), his Google hangout and his email address: jamesfox5050@outlook.com, Immediately with the Subject I Am A BENEFICIARY, and a REF NO: FPL5638/B1211/19.

He awaits the documents requested from you to proceed. Kindly get back to me as soon as you contact the coordinator Mr.James Fox

Congratulations

Regards

Gladys Esther.
The email was sent from the email address "GLADYS ESTHER <esthergladysesther@gmail.com>", with the subject "Dear Read Carefully".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.