+84932475671

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+84932475671

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +84932475671, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +84932475671

Telephone number +84932475671 has a country code of 84, which indicates that it is from Vietnam. The dialling code (93) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vietnam Mobile Telecom Services Company (MobiFone)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +84932475671

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +84932475671 is being used as part of a Scam offering compromised credit card detials by someone claiming to be "Robertson Batt". The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Internet forums and Social Media:
http://bigshop79.com Sell Dumps Track 1, Track 2, Credit card, Fullz Bank log, Paypal, cashapp, bitcoins
http://bigshop79.com Sell Dumps Track 1&2 With Pins Cvv Dumps Fullz Cashapp Transfer PayPal Transfer Western Union Skills Bank Logs
http://bigshop79.com Sell Dumps Track 1&2 ATM WITHDRAW CLONED CARDS WITH BALANCE Legit 100% Valid CVV CC DUMPS TRACK 1/2 + PIN + PAYPAL + 100% WESTERN UNION TRANSFER + BANK LOGS
http://bigshop79.com Sell dumps Track 1&2 with full bank with email access and cookies Sell Fullz Info SSN DOB (Name + Adresss + City + State + Fone + Driver Linkce, Credit Score!!!!! CCS,CC
http://bigshop79.com Sell Dumps Track 1+Track 2 Including PIN Regional Unlocked 98% Validity Rate FULLZ INFO ATM PIN SSN
http://bigshop79.com Sell Dumps Track 1&2 ATM cards prepaid cards clone cards with balance + Security code easy to withdraw shipping company EDEX,DHL
http://bigshop79.com Sell Dumps QUALITY - FULLZ - CVV - DUMPS + PIN - CARDING SERVICE - WESTERN UNION TRANSFER - & - VERIFIED PAYPAL-SERVICES
http://bigshop79.com Sell Valid Cvv CC Dumps Track 1/2 CC SSN DOB Track-1/2-FULLZ

Sell Amazon Gift Card all balance. Itunes Gift Card Egift Card razer card
Sell Electronics carding services Iphone Mac ,VPN RDP 911 DOLOR SIGH VPN PROXY
Sell Fullz Info SSN DOB (Name + Adresss + City + State + Fone + Driver Linkce, Credit Score!!!!! CCS,CCV,CVV
Telegram: @bigshop79
Whatapp : : +84932475671

HELLO ALL EVERYONE...

- I'm genuine hacker and big seller for many year in the underworld
- You can contact me at any time to buy CVV, CC good and fresh valid 100%
- I have some tools to make money online for all customer...
- And I guarantee one thing, you will really happy if business with me
- Prestige, quality and safety, it is my business

I'm looking for a good customer to buy cvv everyday and long-term
- I will discount or bonus if you order bulk
- My CVV is good and fresh live 100%
- All my CVV are inspected before sale... i will replace if CVV DIE !

SELL WESTERN UNION TRANSFER BANK TRABSFER paypal transfer

If you want to change a better life, this is service best to make money !
- Doing Transfer to : USA, UK, CA, AU, EU, ASIA...and very easy to cash out African
- With MTCN + Sender's details, you can pickup at any Western Union office in 48 hours

**** After a while and now I'm back ****
- My name is robertson batt
- I'm looking for more good buyers who really to do business long time with me
- I have many years of experience in this work
- I need your trust I'm looking for more good partners to do business with me And I guarantee one thing
- I only to work with reliable buyers ,so if you contact to me ,you must to truth me
- You will really happy if business with me
Selling Ccs / Cvv Ready Instock Good For Online Shopping, Online payment And For Paying Sites Hitting Highly Balance And Also Got Fresh Dumps With Pin With Good Balance For ATM Cashout And POS..
I’m Selling Bins And Methods For Argos, Amazon, Nike, Footasylum ..

Dumps With Pins
Cvv
Dumps
Fullz
Cashapp Transfer
PayPal Transfer
Western Union Skills
Bank Logs

Best Today SELL Paypal Account Verification-Paypal Transfer Very Good
Best Today SELL Bank Login Country UK ( HSBC- Royal Bank- Lloyds - Barclays )
Best Today Hack Western union online safe-Fast 100% real
Best Today SELL Dumps with pin - Sell Dumps track1&2 with pin
Best Today SELL Fresh 100% Validity CVV
Best Today SELL CVV – CC With DOB/NON VBV/NON AVS AVAILABLE

You make payment then send me screenshot of your payment the send me your info and your Bank details
– If we check you have sent money we will make transfer for you immediately
– After transfers completed, about 1 hour – 2 hour you will get money in your Account Bank
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Usa Bank ( HALIFAX, BOA, CHASE, Wells Fargo…)
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Uk Bank ( LLOYDS TSB, BARCLAYS, Standard Chartered, HSBC…)
Bank To Bank Transfers To Any Euro Country Bank ( Amount to pay for that depend on amount you want to transfer )

REQUIREMENTS INFORMATION FOR BANK TRANSFER :
Holder Name Use Bank : ……………
Number Account Bank : ……………
Bank Name : ……………
Address Fullz : ……………
Swift number : …………

- My name is robertson batt
- I'm looking for more good buyers who really to do business long time with me
- I have many years of experience in this work
- I need your trust I'm looking for more good partners to do business with me And I guarantee one thing
- I only to work with reliable buyers ,so if you contact to me ,you must to truth me
- You will really happy if business with me

selling Valid Cvv CC Dumps Track 1/2 CC SSN DOB Track-1/2-FULLZ-
Selling Ccs / Cvv Ready Instock Good For Online Shopping, Online payment And For Paying Sites Hitting Highly Balance And Also Got Fresh Dumps With Pin With Good Balance For ATM Cashout And POS..

I’m Selling Bins And Methods For Argos, Amazon, Nike, Footasylum ..

legit dumps, buy dumps pin, dumps shop legit, cc dumps,buy dumps,dumps with pin,dumps track 1 and 2 with pin,cc dump sites,best dumps site,buy dumps online,buy dumps track 1 and 2,online dumps shop,card dumps,dumps with pin for sale,credit card dumps,dumps pin shop,dumps shop online,credit card dumps with pin,credit card dump sites,great dumps,dumps and pins,dumps pin,
best dumps website,toystore dumps,sell cvv dumps,great dumps shop,free cc dumps,best dumps bin
The WhoIs record for the fake domain bigshop79.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-06-10T02:15:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-06-10T02:15:18Z

Registrant State/Province: Ha Giang
Registrant Country: VN

buydumps
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Post by buydumps »

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

WWW.KINGTRUST.TO Sell Dumps Pin ATM WITHDRAW - CLONED CARDS & ONLINE PREPAID CVV CARDS

(WORLDWIDE SHIPPING) WORKS ANY VISA ATM WORLDWIDE

We obtain hacked credit cards data and then write this data to a plastic card, We provide complete info and pin code to a buyer and you can easily cashout the real money from any ATM around the world. You will get complete cloned card details along with the card. We provide 24 hours delivery within USA,Uk,Canada,Germany and Dubai etc. For All other countries shipping time will be different.
We also sell CVV prepaid cards that can be used online on any website to buy. We transfer from bank logs to merchant Walleto UAB prepaid card service and you will get online access to view virtual cc, balance, billing/name and transactions you must provide real number so when you buy you get sms code to approve transaction but all other data name/billing can be fake of your choice.

FRESH VALID WORKING DROPPING
4658591129326109=21112219370000000001 pin 5844
Hello Guy's i have New Offer Bulk Price
NO FREE NO TEST ALL USER THIS CHAT AND GET 1 DUMP WITHOUT PIN PRICE IS ($50)
YOU GET ONE DUMP WITH PIN.($100)

-Minimum Order 5Pieces : 300$

USA DUMPS:
Price For Dumps With ATM PIN And Without Good Balance :
Mininmum with PIN: 5pCS 300$
Minimum Without PIN: 10pcs 200$

==========CANADA============
CLASSIC/STANDARD
1pcs and more =20$/each
100pcs and more =15$/each
500pcs and more =10$/each DUMPS DEMO D+P AND WITHOUT PIN

CONTACT FOR ORDERS AND DETAILS :
Telegram: @bigshop79
Whatapp : : +84932475671

sell dumps, dumps with pin, dumps good, shop dumps, sell dumps with pin
good dumps  dumps with pin, good dumps for cashout atm, best dumps cashout
dumps Track1 track2, dumps shop, SELL DUMPS PIN TRACK 1&2, BALANCE HIGH DUMPS ALL COUNTRY VERY GOOD, Sell Cvv Good Fresh Valid,
SELL DUMPS WITH PIN, SELL CVV CC , BANK LOGIN , BITCOIN HACKING. Welcome to the best website for selling cvv and dumps with pin,
Sell Dumps Track 1&2, ATM WITHDRAW, CLONED CARDS WITH BALANCE, Legit 100% Valid CVV, CC DUMPS TRACK 1/2,
Sell Dumps Track 1&2, ATM WITHDRAW, CLONED CARDS WITH BALANCE, Legit 100% Valid CVV, CC DUMPS TRACK 1/2,
card best here for working sell cvv good banlance, selling dumps seller track2, Sell Cvv Good Fresh, Dumps 101 201, WU transfer, Bank Login, Track 1&2/TRANSFER WU/PAYPAL[/URL]
CC Dumps Shop, Sell Fresh CVV Valid, Dumps Track with PIN Good Balance, Free BIN Checker ONLINE CREDITCARD DUMPS SHOP, Sell CreditCards CVV Fullz
Sell Cc Dumps online, Legit Vendor Dumps With Pin, Fresh Dumps 101/201, good cvv shop, vaild dumps card shop, Buy Good Dumps With Pin, Valid CVV fullz info Online, fresh cc fullz, sell good ccs, sale cc, sale dumps, offer cc fullz, offer dumps with pin
carding shop ccv, cc shops 2022, freshop cc, cv shop 2022, dumps pin, Sell Dumps Track 1&2 Pin with Out Pin, Pos and Skimmers Avilable,
legit dumps shop, dumps shop , dumps shop online , dumps with pin , dumps with pin shop , buy dumps online , best dumps shop , best dumps website , legit dumps site , dumps track 1 track 2 with pin , dumps track 1 track 2 and pin , good cvv , good cc , cvv shop , best cvv shop , legit cvv shop , dumps with pin atm , buy dumps with pin online , buy dumps with pin , cheap dumps, Shop dumps with pin Online, Real Dumps Shop, Sell Good CVV, Dumps, Dumps + pin, Track1&2 + Pin, Great Dumps Shop, Sell Cheap CVV Online, Buy CVV2 Good Balance

DodgyDialersAdmin
Site Admin

Post by DodgyDialersAdmin »

From the WhoIs for fake domain kingtrust.to:
Created on: Thu Aug 10 15:12:42 2023
Last edited on: Sat Aug 12 15:28:36 2023
Expires on: Sat Aug 10 15:12:42 2024
Email address used by this dumb scammer - khachhang79@protonmail.com