+2348125424582

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348125424582

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348125424582, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348125424582

Telephone number +2348125424582 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (812) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348125424582

Telephone number +2348125424582 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address centrabank.info@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola Street,
Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.
Telephone: +234-8125424582

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/06/2020
Your Ref....................

From The Desk Of
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Subject: Immediate Release of Your Fund Worth Of $10,500,000.00 Via International Bank Draft.

Dear Friend,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an International Bank Draft which can be payable at any bank of your choice in your country.

Kindly fill in this stated below needed information for immediate dispatching your bank draft to you.

1. Your Full Name:.............
2. Current Address:............
3. Direct Phone:...............
4. Cell Number:.................
5. Age:........................
6. Sex.........................
7. Country:....................

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Godwin Emefiele" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "centrabank.info@gmail.com" and the subject "Your (CBN) International Bank Draft Worth Of $10,500,000.00".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348125424582

Telephone number +2348125424582 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yusuf Ubanwa" and using the email address barryusufubanwa111@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa & Royal Chamber
Address: 137 Ikoye Falamo Express Way
Lagos Nigeria W/A

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN). I am a private attorney and I have a client who is interested in investing some good money in your country.

My client is a very important and prominent person who has mandated me to contact you for a very important business transaction. My client is by name Mrs. Maryam Abacha and she is the wife of a Late Military head of state in my country.

Her husband Late General Sanni Abacha made a lot of money through Oil proceeds during his tenure in office, in fact it was discovered after his death that he was worth well over $4.5 billion in United State Dollars and some of this money was retrieved after he died while some was recovered from officials that served under him during his reign as president of Nigeria.

The truth of this case is that my client, despite the problem she is going through presently with our government, still has a lot of money in her possession, which she intends to invest outside our country.

What my client needs from you now is a reliable account where she can transfer some money but mind you, all the money in her possessions cannot leave at once because she needs to build confidence and trust in you first, in some who would not expose her plan to remit and possibly invest in your company, so she has agreed that I should make arrangements for the transfer of $35 million United States Dollars and you are free to negotiate your mode of compensation even as she intends to invest the money in your country. Please, do not hesitate to indicate your view of this request by contacting me immediately you receive this mail so that the necessary arrangements can be made for the money to leave immediately.

You are advised to confirm to me the below information immediately for more details.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
Your Email:
Your Occupation
Your Sex
Your Age.

Due to the present situation of my client, I would be happy if this request can be kept secret. I would also like to let you know that this is a 100% risk free deal.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN)
The email was sent from the email address "Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "barryusufubanwa111@gmail.com" and the subject "Urgent Business Partnership".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.