+2348028815687

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348028815687

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348028815687, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348028815687

Telephone number +2348028815687 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (802) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348028815687

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348028815687 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be a barrister called "James Dancon" and using the email address barristerjamesdancon@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I am Mrs. Elizabeth Cherie; I am a US citizen, 58 years Old Woman with two Daughters. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303,New Braunfels Texas, United States.
I am one of those that executed NNPC CONTRACT in Nigeria years ago and they Refused to pay me, I had paid over $85,000 trying to get my payment all to no Avail.
So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my NNPC CONTRACT DOCUMENTS, And I was directed to meet Barrister James Dancon (Esq.), who is the member of the NNPC CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him on his phone Numbers and He Explained everything To me.

He said that those people that are contacting us through emails are fake.Then he Took me to the paying Bank, which is Central BANK OF NIGERIA,were my contract fund was paid to me and I am the Happiest woman on this earth because I have received my NNPC CONTRACT funds Of $10.5Million USD. Moreover, Barrister James Dancon, showed me the full information Of those that have not received their payment but they have spent alot and I saw your name as the Beneficiary on the list as one of those that have not receive his payment including your email Address, that is why I decided to email you and tell you to contact Barrister James Dancon (Esq.) so that he can help you to get your fund transfer into your bank account.
I will advice you to stop dealing with those people; they are not with your fund, They are only making money out of you, the only person that can help you to get your fund release into your bank account is Barrister James Dancon (Esq.) ;quickly contact him now for your payment that is lying ideal
You have to contact him direct on this information below.
Name: Barrister James Dancon (Esq.)
Email:( barristerjamesdancon@gmail.com )
Tel: +234-802-881-5687
Office Address: 13, Nnpc Way, Zone 7 Wuse, Abuja

You really have to stop dealing with those people that is contacting you and Telling you that your fund is with them why your fund is not with them,they are only Taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat.
The only money I paid was just $550.00 ( Eight Hundred and Fifty Dollars only, for (Non-Residence Clearance Certificate), which is necessary to be paid, so you have to take note of that. I Will Advice you to contact Barrister James Dancon (Esq.) so that he can help you to finalize your fund Transfer instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning You around asking you for different kind of money to complete your Transfer.
Thank You and God Blessed.
Mrs. Elizabeth Cherie
igdgd6@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Admin <g-hukyu@cranenet.or.jp>", with the subject "RE:( GOOD NEWS )".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.