+2347080187799

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347080187799

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2347080187799 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address work.hours007@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From Mr. Godwin Emefiele Governor
Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).
Cell Phone: +234-708-018-7799
Reply via email address: work.hours007@gmail.com

Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experiences with various 'scam artists' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your hard-earned money Under false pretense. The activities of these 'scam artists' has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believe that there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. I was reliably informed of your dealing with several agencies who have been taking undue advantage of your innocence hence my personal contact with you today.

Well I was instructed by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), office of the Senate Committee Federal Republic of Nigeria and Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) Nigeria to pay you the sum of (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) being your accrued interest accumulated fund through the Reserve account of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a true beneficiary of this fund. And what you must do to receive this fund is to swear an Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court of Appeal, authorizing the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to pay you the accrued interest fund valued at of (US$4.5M) as the Rightful Owner of the funds.

As it was signed and stamped to release the sum of US$4,500.000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only through Bank to Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer or ATM CARD delivery and the choice is yours, which is 100% guaranteed. Please kindly reconfirm the listed details below to enable us to verify with the names and information we have on our payment system to avoid any mistake and to enable us to release your Interest payment to you through your preferred mode of Payment.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Complete Address:
(3) Direct Telephone Number:
(4) Mobile Number:
(5) Present Occupation:
(6) Attach a copy of your ID/driver’s license for identification purposes.

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund within the next 72 hours. Respond urgently via our verified email address: work.hours007@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Cell Phone:+234-708-018-7799
The email was sent from the email address "useful.update002@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "{Reply-to}" and the subject "Dear Rightful Owner of The Fund".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347080187799 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Godwin Emefiele", Governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria and using the email address work.hours007@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).
Cell/ WhatsApp Phone: +234-708-018-7799
Reply via email address: work.hours007@gmail.com

Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experiences with various 'scam artists' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your hard-earned money Under false pretence. The activities of these 'scam artists' has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believe that there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. I was reliably informed of your dealing with several agencies who have been taking undue advantage of your innocence hence my personal contact with you today.

Well I was instructed by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), office of the Senate Committee Federal Republic of Nigeria and Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) Nigeria to pay you the sum of (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) being your accrued interest accumulated fund through the Reserve account of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a true beneficiary of this fund. And what you must do to receive this fund is to swear an Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court of Appeal, authorizing the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to pay you the accrued interest fund valued at of (US$4.5M) as the Rightful Owner of the funds.

As it was signed and stamped to release the sum of US$4,500.000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only through Bank to Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer or ATM CARD delivery and the choice is yours, which is 100% guaranteed. Please kindly reconfirm the listed details below to enable us to verify with the names and information we have on our payment system to avoid any mistake and to enable us to release your Interest payment to you through your preferred mode of Payment.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Complete Address:
(3) Direct Telephone Number:
(4) Mobile Number:
(5) Present Occupation:
(6) Attach a copy of your ID/driver’s license for identification purposes.

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund within the next 72 hours. Respond urgently via our verified email address: work.hours007@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Cell/ WhatsApp Phone :+234-708-018-7799
The email was sent from the email address "Database Unit - database.org.unit@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "work.hours007@gmail.com" and the subject "Overdue Payment Instructions".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347080187799 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Chris George", from the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address myassign.duties0@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Attn:

CHANGE OF FUND OWNERSHIP

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. Timmy Cross with Florida Group LTD USA, with an application to receive your payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the above information and confirm to us if you are aware or know anything about this change in your payment files. This morning, Mr. Timmy Cross came to the office claiming that you have instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives.

I have asked them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of attorney from you to prove that you truly sent them. This was to enable me to contact you in order to verify the genuineness of this character called Mr. Timmy Cross. As a matter of clarification, I will also like you to answer a few of the below questions to enable us to make an informed decision towards resolving this issue.

(1) Did you instruct one Mr. Timmy Cross of USA Florida Group Ltd whose information is below to claim and receive your payment on your behalf?
(2) Did you sign any Deed of Assessment in his favor, thereby making him the bonafide beneficiary with the following account details?

Account Name: Timmy Cross Group Ltd
A/C# USD114-1025567-8
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank Florida
Swift Code: SCBL 11K111

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect if you are the person that instructed Mr. Timmy Cross to come for the claim of your funds valued at $4.5 million (Four Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars), to enable us to endorse for the final payment order in favor of the above mentioned person. We shall be waiting for your urgent and prompt response.

Please call or text me on tel: +234-7080-187-799 once you read this message.

REGARDS,

MR. CHRIS GEORGE
DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
The email was sent from the email address "myassign.duties0@gmail.com".