+22892062092

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22892062092

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22892062092, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22892062092

Telephone number +22892062092 has a country code of 228, which indicates that it is from Togo. The dialing code (9) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22892062092

Telephone number +22892062092 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Nnalue Felix" and using the email address ecobanktgoffice117@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good day

My name is Mrs. Nnalue felix, a Banker here in Togo, I occupy the
position of an accountant in this branch office, it is with good
spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to you.
A deceased client of mine ,that bears the same last name with you,
died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005.
His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his
family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December2004 in
umatraIndonesia.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... earthquake
for more information.

My late Client has a deposit ($18.5MILLION) Eighteen Million And Five
Hundred Thousand Dollar) left behind,i contacted you so i can present
you as my late client next of kin,so the money can be transferred to
your account,and we will share it together.
Update me with this information
Your full name, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your country ,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your phone number ,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your profession ,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your International Passport Number, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your bank account number, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your bank address, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,
Account owner ,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,
Contact bank with your fund information for more information. Email
(ecobanktgoffice117@gmail.com)
+22892062092

We are waiting
The email was sent from the email address "MONEYGRAM URGENT <moneygramurgent@gmail.com>", with the subject "hi".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22892062092

Telephone number +22892062092 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Vivian Francis" and using the email address trustedbanktransfer@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Estimado propietario/beneficiario del fondo,
Envié esta carta hace un mes, pero no supe nada de ti, no estoy seguro de haberla recibido. Y luego diré nuevamente: Primero, soy la Sra. Vivian Francis, Administradora. Director y Presidente del Fondo Monetario Internacional. De hecho, revisamos todas las barreras y problemas asociados con sus problemas incompletos y su incapacidad para cumplir con las tarifas de transferencia cobradas por las opciones de transferencia anteriores. Consulte nuestro sitio web para confirmar 38 ° 53′56 ″ N 77 ° 2 ′ 39 ″ W
Nosotros, la Junta Directiva, el Banco Mundial y el Fondo Monetario Internacional (FMI) Washington, DC, junto con el Departamento del Tesoro de los Estados Unidos. Y varias otras agencias de investigación relacionadas aquí en los Estados Unidos. Instruyó a nuestra Unidad de Remesas Extranjeras del Banco de África, Lomé Togo, para que emitiera una tarjeta VISA en la que se enviarán $3,5 millones a su fondo para su posterior retiro del fondo. Durante nuestra investigación, descubrimos para nuestra frustración que su pago no fue necesariamente retrasado por funcionarios bancarios corruptos que intentaban desviar sus fondos a sus cuentas privadas. Y ahora, le informamos que Ecobank ha acreditado sus fondos a la tarjeta VISA y también está listo para entregar. Tarjeta Visa. Ahora comuníquese con la secretaría de Eco Bank y su nombre es Vivian Francis. Correo electrónico (trustedbanktransfer@gmail.com)

Envíe la siguiente información para la entrega de su tarjeta VISA ATM acreditada a su dirección.
1 :: Tu nombre completo ::
2 :: Tu dirección ::
3 :: Ocupación actual ::
4 :: Edad ::
5 :: Su número de teléfono actual / número de teléfono móvil ::
6 :: Copia de su identidad ::
7 :: Tu país ::

Espero recibir su respuesta inmediata. llamame o
whatsapp es el siguiente número de teléfono. 22892062092
Teléfono: 22892062092
The email was sent from the email address "melodyseymour741@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "trustedbanktransfer@gmail.com" and the subject "BUENOS DÍAS".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.