+22969460855

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22969460855

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22969460855, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22969460855

Telephone number +22969460855 has a country code of 229, which indicates that it is from Benin. The dialling code (69) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22969460855

Telephone number +22969460855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pastor Anthony Beneto", from Believers Ministry and using the email address benetoanthony3@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Thanks for your past effort

Greetings to you and your family, I believe that this email will meet you in peace. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner Mr. Alex Gavin from America.
Presently I’m in America for my investment projects which my new partner is handling for me. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it did not work.

This is why I decided to compensate you for your input and past efforts in handling the transaction initially. I wish to inform you that I have issued a total sum of ($1,750,000.00) in an ATM Master Credit Card under your name
for your past efforts and attempt to assist me when I am in need and may God bless you. I left the Credit Card in the hand of my Pastor in Benin Republic before I left the country I have instructed him to send the card to you
immediately you get in touch with him.You can contact the Pastor with the information bellow and request him to send the ATM Master Credit Card to you as soon as possible.

Presently here in America, I am yet to get my papers that will warrant me to be going around so you can see it that I am indoors for now until my papers are ready. My new partner is working hard to secure my residence papers so
that I can continue with the investments. I am hoping that one day I will travel to your country and see you in person. I will stop here for now and wish that you let me know when you receive the ATM Master Credit Card from the
pastor. May God bless you and your family. Mrs. Belomica Ethien

Here is the Pastor’s contact:
Emeil: (benetoanthony3@gmail.com)
Pastor Anthony Beneto.
Believers Ministry
Benin Republic,
The email was sent from the email address "foffi0286@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "foffi0286@gmail.com" and the subject "Thanks for your past effort".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22969460855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pastor Anthony Beneto" and using the email address benetoanthony3@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Thanks for your past effort

Greetings to you and your family, I believe that this email will meet you in peace. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner Mr. Alex Gavin from America. Presently I’m in America for my investment projects which my new partner is handling for me. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it did not work.

This is why I decided to compensate you for your input and past efforts in handling the transaction initially. I wish to inform you that I have issued a total sum of ($1,750,000.00) in an ATM Master Credit Card under your name for your past efforts and attempt to assist me when I am in need and may God bless you. I left the Credit Card in the hand of my Pastor in Benin Republic before I left the country I have instructed him to send the card to you immediately you get in touch with him.You can contact the Pastor with the information bellow and request him to send the ATM Master Credit Card to you as soon as possible.

Presently here in America, I am yet to get my papers that will warrant me to be going around so you can see it that I am indoors for now until my papers are ready. My new partner is working hard to secure my residence papers so that I can continue with the investments. I am hoping that one day I will travel to your country and see you in person. I will stop here for now and wish that you let me know when you receive the ATM Master Credit Card from the pastor. May God bless you and your family. Mrs. Belomica Ethien

Emeil: (benetoanthony3@gmail.com)
Pastor Anthony Beneto.
Believers Ministry
Benin Republic,
The email was sent from the email address "ffloffice9@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "ffloffice9@gmail.com" and the subject "Thanks for your past effort".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22969460855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Anthony Beneto" and using the email address anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear,

Good afternoon, I am here to inform you that I have handle over your
ATM CARD parcel to the agent who will be delivery it to you there in
your country. And the agent name is Mr. Paul Nelson, Mr. Paul I
received an ATM CARD what amount of $17,500,000.00 Dollars according
to the envelope package with an ATM CARD from Mrs. Belomica Ethien, He
will travel today with your parcel, I hope definitely by tomorrow he
will reach to your country, immediately he arrived in your country.
Please do not hesitate to cooperate with him by receiving your
package.

Therefore, I would like you to update me regarding every conversation
between you and Mr.Paul Nelson, The diplomatic agent. I will stop from
here for today and I will do expect to received your urgent response
as soon as you received this email or call me with this contact:
Number, immediately +229 694 608 55.

And may God bless you.

Here is the MR. Anthony Beneto’s contact:
Emil: (anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com)
MR. Anthony Beneto.
Believers Ministry
Benin Republic,
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Anthony Beneto <unitedstatep200@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com" and the subject "Dear Beneficiary,".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22969460855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Pastor Anthony Beneto" and using the email address anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear,

Greetings to you and your family. My name is pastor Anthony Beneto,
From Benin Republic West Africa. I received an ATM CARD what amount
of $3,750,000.00 Dollars according to the envelope package with an ATM
CARD from Mrs. Belomica Ethien, Before she travel to America.

Meanwhile, She instructed me to delivered the ATM CARD to you
immediately you contacted me in requesting of the ATM CARD. Now that
Mrs. Belomica Ethien
handed over your parcel to me to delivered to you as her compensation
gift from her donation funds regarding your past effort to her. And
now I did not have your complete address to reach you in person and
the ATM CARD are in my possession.

Moreover, I would like you to provide me your full details as I do
requested below here to enable me make inquiry on how to sent you the
ATM CARD to your door post address or if possible you may comedown
here and pick up the card to yourself that will be more kind of
you.But if there is one thing and other that will make you not to come
down here and pick the card to yourself. Then I would like you to
furnish me with your full details as it was required below

here for further inquiries on how to delivered the card to you.

Your full name:..
Your home address:..
Your country of origin:..
Your occupation:.........
Your private telephone Number:..
Your id card or one of your picture if possible:..

Note that this detail are important for the safety of your ATM
delivery CARD and l be looking forward to received your details for
proper inquiry on how to delivered your ATM CARD to you through any
delivery office from here to your designation country . and your
immediate response will permit me to complete this delivery process to
you from here without any further delay.

Email: (anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com)
Pastor Anthony Beneto
Believers Ministr.
The email was sent from the email address "Pastor Anthony Beneto <unitedstatep200@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com" and the subject "Dear,".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22969460855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mr. Anthony" and using the email address anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:

This is to notify you That your funds valued Three Million Five
Hundred Thousand united states dollars (U.S. $3,500,000.00) has been
released today to the ATM CARD. For your convenience, You Have to
Contact Mr.Anthony Beneto with your full details, According to the
envelope package with an ATM CARD from Mrs. Belomica Ethien Before she
travel to America.

Then I would like you to furnish me with your full details as it was
required below here for further inquiries on how to delivered the card
to you.

Your full name:-------
Your home address:--------
Your country of origin:-------
Your occupation:----------------
Your private telephone Number:-----
Your id card or one of your picture if possible:----

Here is the Mr.Anthony’s contact:
CONTACT ATM CARD
EMAIL: (anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com)
phone number is +229 694 608 55.

SINCERELY,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
The email was sent from the email address "fofileter@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "thomas.manot112@yahoo.com" and the subject "Beneficiary:".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22969460855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Thomas Manot" and using the email address thomas.manot112@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
reply back beneficiary because your delivery agent is already on her
way to your country to deliver a total sum of $20 million united state
dollars to you for your compensation and inheritance funds you are
requested to informed her your following details

home address:

name of your nearest airport: and also attach her a copy of your photo
to avoid a wrong delivery, remain bless as you are lucky to receive
such a blessing from Benin republic government

Mr.Thomas Manot

SINCERELY,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
The email was sent from the email address "Pastor Anthony Beneto <office.filoooooooo@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "anthony.beneto12345@gmail.com" and the subject "Beneficiary:".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22969460855 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Thomas Manot" and using the email address agentdelivery849@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:

reply back beneficiary because your delivery agent is already on her
way to your country to deliver a total sum of ($20 million united
state dollars) to you for your compensation and inheritance funds you
are requested to informed her your following details

Your full name:_____
Your home address:_____
Your country of origin:____
Your occupation:_____________
Your private telephone Number:______
Your id card or one of your picture if possible:____

name of your nearest airport: and also attach her a copy of your photo
to avoid a wrong delivery, remain bless as you are lucky to receive
such a blessing from Benin republic government

Mr.Thomas Manot

SINCERELY,
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Thomas Manot <cynthia4rose@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "agentdelivery849@gmail.com" and the subject "Beneficiary:".