+2347016736950

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2347016736950

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2347016736950, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2347016736950

Telephone number +2347016736950 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (701) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347016736950

Telephone number +2347016736950 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad", Chief Justice of Nigeria and using the email address nigerianjustice1960@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja
PHONE: +234-7016736950.

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary, ( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questions to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
Chief Justice of Nigeria
PHONE:+ 2347016736950
The email was sent from the email address "Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad <nkanu212@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "nigerianjustice1960@gmail.com" and the subject "FROM THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347016736950 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad", Chief Justice of Nigeria and using the email address nigerianjustice1960@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questions to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
Chief Justice of Nigeria
The email was sent from the email address "Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad <revjjeze01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "nigerianjustice1960@gmail.com" and the subject "FROM THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

Having seen your file and my further questions to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
Chief Justice of Nigeria
The email was sent from the email address "Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad <skwilliams11980@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "nigerianjustice1960@gmail.com" and the subject "FROM THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347016736950 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad" and using the email address nigerianjustice1960@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary, ( SALAMU- ALAIKUM)

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questions to the officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official. All you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for a directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
Chief Justice of Nigeria
The email was sent from the email address "Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad <maltonwebber1111@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "nigerianjustice1960@gmail.com" and the subject "FROM THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA.".