+4915216037196

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+4915216037196

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +4915216037196, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +4915216037196

Telephone number +4915216037196 has a country code of 49, which indicates that it is from Germany. The dialling code (152) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone D2".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +4915216037196

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +4915216037196 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Dusi Fark" and using the email address dusi55fark55@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hallo Paul
Ich bin halb Deutsch und spreche beide Sprachen.
Good to hear your swift response, i hereby attached the pictures and more details!
Zimmer
The rooms are 25m² each while the whole flat is 100m².
Each room is €500 monthly all bills inclusive i.e no extra cost while kaution is €1000

The special thing is that in this shared flat, each room has its own toilet/bathroom (ensuite)
There is also a storage room where you can also accommodate something.
There is also the shared washing machine, as well as the shared kitchen.
Registration/Anmeldung is possible!!! Fast Internet flatrate (WIFI)
The flat is on the 1st floor.
It is either for short or long term, So therefore,You can rent it for as long as you desire.
It is fully furnished with a bed,chair, wardrobe, etc. which is available for your exclusive use.
The kitchen is a good size with a dining table and all necessary kitchen appliances.
NB: the rooms are the same in size,shape,type, colour and price. The room(s) can be rented either furnished or unfurnished!

WG-Leben
Free, Flexible, fun and fair WG. The 2 rooms are vacant, I own it but i don't live there.
I am presently in Estonia for summer vacation and will be back in two weeks.
If you need to move in anytime soon, I can come early.
I’ve got so many requests but only the fastest fingers lol.
whatsapp +4915216037196

I'm cool, creative and open to ideas. Let me know if you are satisfied and willing to join my WG.
Additional collateral must be verified before Move in: - Demonstrate how the room will be paid for ?
E.g self, parent, proof of income through employment or a guarantor.
Warm Regards
The email was sent from the email address "Dusi Fark <dusi55fark55@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "{Reply-to}" and the subject "{Subject}".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.