+447424320382

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447424320382

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447424320382, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447424320382

Telephone number +447424320382 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74243) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Lycamobile UK Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447424320382

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447424320382

Telephone number +447424320382 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Bo Li" and using the email address boliimfstaff@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
( IMF ) Head Office
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC, 20431 USA
REF:-XVGNN8201
WhatsApp: +44 (7424) 320-382

INSTRUCTION TO TRANSFER YOUR APPROVED PENDING FUND.
Attention Beneficiary,

This is to inform you of very important information which will be of great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment valued at $5,700.000.00 due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remains unpaid to you.

I am Mr. Bo Li, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia/London UK and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle the transfer of your fund here in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies, and Courier companies that have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead, they allow you to spend money unnecessarily, NOTE: I do not intend to work here all the days of my life. You are to respond to this e-mail at ( boliimfstaff@gmail.com ) as quickly as possible.

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Phone:
6. Copy of your Identity Card

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Bo Li
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
First Deputy Managing Director
WhatsApp: +44 (7424) 320-382
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Bo Li" <info@tmggames.com>", with the Reply-to address "boliimfstaff@gmail.com" and the subject "INSTRUCTION TO TRANSFER YOUR APPROVED PENDING FUND.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447424320382

Telephone number +447424320382 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Bo Li" and using the email address boliimfstaff@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
( I.M.F ) Head Office
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC, 20431 USA
REF:-XVGNN8203
Tel: +44 (7424) 320-382

INSTRUCTION TO TRANSFER YOUR APPROVED PENDING FUND.
Attention Beneficiary,

This is to inform you of vital information which will be of great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment valued at $5,700.000.00 due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remains unpaid to you.

I am Mr. Bo Li, a highly-placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office through so many correspondences on the uneasy way in which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/diplomats across Europe to Africa and Asia/London UK. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle the transfer of your fund here in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies, and Courier companies that have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials won't tell you the truth that on no account they will ever release the fund to you, instead, they allow you to spend money unnecessarily, NOTE: I do not intend to work here all the days of my life. Please respond to this e-mail at ( boliimfstaff@gmail.com ) as soon as you can.

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Phone:
6. Copy of your Identity Card

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Bo Li
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
First Deputy Managing Director
Tel: +44 (7424) 320-382
The email was sent from the email address ""MR. BO LI" <s108142022@ccs.cust.edu.tw>", with the subject "INSTRUCTION TO TRANSFER YOUR APPROVED PENDING FUND.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.