+97440139892

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+97440139892

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +97440139892, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +97440139892

Telephone number +97440139892 has a country code of 974, which indicates that it is from Qatar. The dialling code (4) indicates that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +97440139892

Telephone number +97440139892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "H. E. Ali Shareef Al Emadi" and using the email address h.e.ali.shareef.al.emadi00@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
QATAR PETROLEUM
P.O. Box 3212, Doha, Qatar

Hello !

I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi Minister of Finance, Qatar Petroleum. I have $60m for Investment in your country for Real Estates and Charity.

Kindly, contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country.

I sent this message from my private mail, I will give you more details through my official Email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office. Sincerely,

H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
+97440139892
Minister of Finance
Qatar Petroleum
The email was sent from the email address "H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi <h.e.ali.shareef.al.emadi00@gmail.com>", with the subject "PERSONAL LETTER".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +97440139892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "H. E Ali Shareef Al Emadi", Minister of finance Qatar Petroleum and using the email address h.e.ali.shareef.al.emadi00@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
QATAR PETROLEUM

Hello !!
Haven studied your profiles,I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi Minister of finance Qatar Petroleum, I have $60M, (Sixty Million USD) to Invest in Real Estates, Charity & Foundation projects in your country do to the Covid 19.Kindly, contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account designate as a contractual Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country.

I sent this message from my private mail, I will give you more details through my official Email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office. Email: h.e.ali.shareef.al.emadi00@gmail.com

Sincerely,
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
+974-40139892
The email was sent from the email address "H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi <h.e.ali.shareef.al.emadi00@gmail.com>", with the subject "PERSONAL LETTER".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +97440139892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ali Shareef Al Emadi" and using the email address alishareefalemadi8@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Ven Global Services
QATAR PETROLEUM

Hello !!
As-Salam-u-Alaikum

Haven studied your profiles,I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi Minister of
finance Qatar Petroleum, I have $60M, (Sixty Million USD) to Invest in
Agriculture/ Medical Supports and Real Estates projects in your
country as a result of this Covid 19 pandemic.

Kindly, contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to
move the fund to any of your accounts designated as a contractual Fund
to avoid every query by the authority in your Country. I sent this
message from my private mail, I will give you more details upon
response.

Sincerely,
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
+974-40139892
The email was sent from the email address "Ven Global Services <cs.kdr@rex.co.id>", with the Reply-to address "alishareefalemadi8@gmail.com" and the subject "QATAR PETROLEUM".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +97440139892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ali Shareef Al Emadi" and using the email address cj891144@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
QATAR PETROLEUM

Hello !!
As-Salam-u-Alaikum

Haven studied your profiles,I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi formal Minister of Finance Qatar Petroleum, I have $60M, (Sixty Million USD) to Invest in Agriculture/ Medical Supports and Real Estates projects in your country,due to my present crisis in Doha,state of Qatar, contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your accounts designated as a contractual Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country. I sent this message from my private mail, I will give you more details upon response.

Sincerely,
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
+974-40139892
The email was sent from the email address "Blue Print <cj891144@gmail.com>", with the subject "As-Salam-u-Alaikum".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +97440139892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ali Shareef Al Emadi" and using the email address mgcgraphic@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
QATAR PETROLEUM PROJECT

Hello !!

As-Salam-u-Alaikum" ("Peace be unto you").
Haven studied your profiles, I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi formal Minister of
finance Qatar Petroleum, I have $60M, (Sixty Million USD) to Invest in Medical
Support/Real Estate and any other profitable business ventures in
your country, kindly contact me if you are interested, I have all it
will take to move the fund as an investment fund /loan into any of
your choice account without hindrance from IMF and to avoid every
query by the authority in your Country. I sent this message from my
private mail; I will give you more details upon response.

Yours Sincerely,
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
+974-40139892
The email was sent from the email address "Zenith Facilities <mgcgraphic@gmail.com>", with the subject "GREEINGS FROM QATAR".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +97440139892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "H. E Ali Shareef Al Emadi" and using the email address moorsmith01@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
QATAR ENERGY PROJECT

Hello !!

As-Salam-u-Alaikum" ("Peace be unto you").Haven studied your profiles,
I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi Minister of Finance Qatar Energy
(Retired ) , I have (Sixty Million USD) to Invest in any profitable
venture i.e Medical Support/Real Estate and any others profitable
business projects in your country, kindly contact me if you're
interested, I have all it will take to move the fund as an
investment fund into any of your choice account without hindrance
from your Government/ IMF and to avoid every query by the authority in
your Country. I sent this message from my private mail; I will give
you more details upon response.

Sincerely,
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
+974-40139892
The email was sent from the email address "PROJECT PLANNER <moorsmith01@gmail.com>", with the subject "QATAR PETROLEUM INVESTMENT PROJECT".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +97440139892 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ali Shareef Al Emadi" and using the email address healishareefa31@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
QATAR PETROLEUM
P O Box 3212 Doha, Qatar.

Hello!

As - Salam-u- Alaikum.Your esteemed particulars were given to me by a diplomat who served under the auspices of foreign affairs commission, who assured me that you can handle a business of this magnitude. However, your profile instigated me to introduce my humble self. Vividly, i am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi Minister of finance Qatar
Petroleum (Formal).

(1) Business out stake. I have 60M to invest in Agriculture/Medical support's, lastly Real estates projects in your country.Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you are actually interested .Furthermore, I have all it would take to move the fund to any of your accounts designated as a contractual fund to avoid any security query by the
authorities in your country. note please reply to this message with
my private mail (healishareefa31@gmail.com). More details would be given to you upon your response.

Thanks, have a pleasant time.

Sincerely

H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
+974-40139892
The email was sent from the email address ""H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi" <shafeefh107@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "healishareefa31@gmail.com" and the subject "QATAR PETROLEUM".