+15074761715

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15074761715

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15074761715, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15074761715

Telephone number +15074761715 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (507) indicates that the number covers the State of Minnesota, USA and the Exchange Code (476) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Marshall. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "ONVOY, LLC - MN". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - MN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15074761715

Telephone number +15074761715 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Paul Wilson" and using the email address pw212700@diplomats.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention

This is to inform you that I has arrived with your Claim funds
consignment for US$10,500,000.00 (Ten million Five hundred thousand
united state dollars) in the Rochester International Airport (RST) -
Rochester Minnesota USA as on transit on rout this week, Please
provide the following details with your closest airport, personal
address and cell mobile phone ?

Endeavor to keep this information confidential until i do arrive at
your doorstep exchanged.

Watsupp number (+1) 507-476-1715

Sincerely

Mr. Paul Wilson
Head officer-in-Charge Administrative service inspection unit
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Paul Wilson" <howardhumphrey9@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "pw212700@diplomats.com" and the subject "Endeavor to keep this information confidential until i do arrive at your doorstep exchanged.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15074761715 is being used as part of an Advance Fee FraudScam by someone claiming to be "Gary Wilson" and using the email address gw504131@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Rochester International Airport (RST) - Rochester Minnesota
Address: 7600 Helgerson Dr SW, Rochester, MN 55902, United States

Attention

This is to inform you that your diplomat has arrived with your cash
consignment boxes value US$10,500,000.00 (Ten million Five hundred
thousand united state dollars) in the Rochester International Airport
(RST) - Rochester Minnesota USA as on transit on rout this week, you
are to call him with this number or contact me through this secure
private email;(rstrochester09@gmail.com) with your closest
airport,personal address and cell mobile phone ?

Endeavor to keep this information confidential until i do arrived at
your doorstep exchanged.

Text Sms or call me & watsupp number (+1) 507-476-1715

sincerely

Mr. Gary Wilson
Head officer-in-Charge
Administrative service inspection unit
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Gary Wilson" <globalvictor60@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "gw504131@gmail.com" and the subject "Confidential If you are serious to receive your funds, kindly indicate to me".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15074761715 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mike Brown" and using the email address mikkebrown890@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Claim Funds Beneficiary,

I shall be coming from Chicago Midway International Airport down to
Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport Minnesota, today with
your released funds amount $10 million dollars with two suitcases
consignment ,You can SMS Text to cell :+1 507-476-1715 ,if you
accept to work with me. Send me your cell phone number and your
address and your full name.

Contact me urgently for more details to meet you for funds exchange
handover to you before i take my leave.

Regards,
Mr Mike Brown
The email was sent from the email address "Mike Brown <hjoe0745@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mikkebrown890@gmail.com" and the subject "TIME IS CRITICAL DEAR BENEFICIARY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15074761715 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mary Beth Leonard" and using the email address marybethleonard76@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Worthy Beneficiary

I shall be coming with your Inheritance and Contract /Scam Victim Compensation /ATM card /Abandoned Consignment sum amount $5.1 Million into your country for funds delivery to your doorstep Secondly Your Name has appeared in your payment schedule first list of the year 2024 beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment in according to your the diplomatic delivery regulation 2024.

All I need from you is your total co-operation .If any further question do not hesitate to ask immediately and kindly send your cell phone and secure email address and active resident mailing and delivery address.

Contact me on whatsapp message or calling +1-507-476-1715

Ambassador Diplomat
Mrs Mary Beth Leonard
The email was sent from the email address "Mary Beth Leonard <johnalbertj904@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "marybethleonard76@gmail.com" and the subject "NOTICE PAYMENT".