+447467798558

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447467798558

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447467798558, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447467798558

Telephone number +447467798558 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74677) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447467798558

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447467798558

Telephone number +447467798558 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rolf Michielson" and using the email address rolfmichielsen@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings and good day to you. My name is Rolf Michielson. I am a financial consultant/attorney. My client has substantial amount of money $10.5M to invest in any good business that will bring good return on investment either in your country or anywhere in the world. My client is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and competent person to partner with. If you are interested, I will like you to email me the following:

1) BUSINESS PLAN
2) ANNUAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF THE PROPOSAL
3) BUSINESS DURATION
4) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

My client is willing to negotiate the terms and conditions to suit your best interest. My client will fund the investment from start to finish and is willing to share profit 50-50. If you find this letter encouraging, please indicate by a return email so we can proceed at once.

Please respond directly to my direct email, whatsapp or telephone number.

EMAIL: rolfmichielsen@gmail.com
WHATSAPP: +44 7467-798-558

Yours truly

Rolf Michielson (Esq)
The email was sent from the email address "ROLF MICHIELSON <quvonxolmatov6@gmail.com>", with the subject "Good business investment".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447467798558

Telephone number +447467798558 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rolf Michielson" and using the email address rolfmichielson876@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My name is Rolf Michielson. I am a financial consultant/attorney. My client has a substantial amount of money $10.5M to invest in any good business that will bring good return on investment either in your country or anywhere in the world. My client is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and competent person to partner with. If you are interested, I will like you to email me the following:

1) BUSINESS PLAN
2) ANNUAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT OF THE PROPOSAL
3) BUSINESS DURATION
4) YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

My client is willing to negotiate the terms and conditions to suit your best interest. My client will fund the investment from start to finish and is willing to share profit 50-50. If you find this letter encouraging, please indicate by a return email so we can proceed at once.
Please respond directly to my direct email, whatsapp or telephone number.

EMAIL: rolfmichielson876@gmail.com
WHATSAPP: +44 7467-798-558

Yours truly

Rolf Michielson (Esq)
The email was sent from the email address "oscar wiltod <oscarwiltod@gmail.com>", with the subject "YOU ARE AMAZING".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.