+447758120170

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447758120170

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447758120170, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447758120170

Telephone number +447758120170 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (77581) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "EE Limited ( TM)".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447758120170

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447758120170

Telephone number +447758120170 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Charles Douglas" and using the email address charlesdouglas-solicitorschambers@legislator.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My Beloved ,

Thanks for your mail. But i want you to know with my present condition in this transaction did not require or need any delays in claiming this fund $9.5M dollars. The only document i have over this fund is deposited Certificate that INDUSTRIAL TRUST BANK LONDON UK issued to my late husband Mr.Mykolaiv Vostokova.

I want you to know that the director of INDUSTRIAL TRUST BANK LONDON UK Mr.Thomas Benjamin Alexander said it clearly that it's only 5 documents i stated below is what they required to transfer this fund $9.5M dollars into your bank account .

UK Government Clearance Approval Permit
Authorization Letter from Supreme High Court UK
Merit Certificate
Fund Transfer Permit Clearance
Proof of Fund Ownership Certificate

Here is contact of Lawyer there in UK who will help you secure the documents.

Here is contact of my late husband Lawyer in UK who is wiliness and shorted my husband on day he deposited this fund into INDUSTRIAL TRUST BANK LONDON UK. My Late Husband attorney is Barrister Charles Douglas and his contact is below here. I pass your contact name and your e-mail address to him.

Charles Douglas Solicitors
32 Old Burlington St, London W1S 3AT, United Kingdom
Phone:+447758120170
E-Mail:(charlesdouglas-solicitorschambers@legislator.com)

Contact him as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Anna Vostokova.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447758120170 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Charles Douglas", from Charles Douglas Solicitors and using the email address charlesdouglas-solicitorschambers@legislator.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
INDUSTRIAL TRUST BANK LONDON UK
73 Canada Square, London E11 5LB,United Kingdom
Tel: +44 7405190612
Fax: +44 7405190656
E-mail:info@itrustbnk.com
https://www.itrustbnk.com
Monday-Friday
9 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.

Date:31/03/2023.
Attn:

ADVICE ON FILE NUMBER INDUSTRIAL TRUST BANK BK-0568-A4/ITB-2390-2023

FUND US$9,500,000.00 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

In Acknowledgement of your mail requests how you will get the 5 legal documents. It will procure through Resident Accredited Attorney here in UK and no other Chambers that can handle this service for you but Attorney to Late Mr.Mr.Mykolaiv Vostokova. So below is his contact information for you to urgently contact him.

And we have listed you the cost of the documents for you to know exactly amount you will pay to obtain the documents as our given time.

His name is Barrister Charles Douglas.

Chambers:Charles Douglas Solicitors
E-Mail:charlesdouglas-solicitorschambers@legislator.com

Here is what it will take you to get the documents at Supreme High Court of Justice here in UK. Below is listed cost of each documents.

(1) UK Government Clearance Approval Permit:£600 pounds

(2) Authorization Letter from Supreme High Court :£150 pounds

(3) Fund Transfer Permit Clearance:£285 pounds

(4) Merit Certificate:£235.00 pounds

(5) Proof of Fund Ownership Certificate:£450.00 pounds

Total amount for the 5 legal documents is £1,720 pounds only. And if you converter £1,720 pounds to USA dollars it will give you $2,150 dollars.

NOTED: Failure not to provide the documents by 6th of April 2023 your fund US$9,500,000.00 Million Dollars will be confiscate and revised into GOVERNMENT TREASURY ACCOUNT AS UNCLAIMED FUND.

Best regards .

Mr.Thomas Benjamin Alexander
Bank Director (ITB)
Industrial Trust Bank London (ITB)
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447758120170 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Charles Douglas", from Charles Douglas Solicitors and using the email address charlesdouglas-solicitorschambers@legislator.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
INDUSTRIAL TRUST BANK LONDON UK
73 Canada Square, London E11 5LB,United Kingdom
Tel: +44 7405190612
Fax: +44 7405190656
E-mail:info@itrustbnk.com
https://www.itrustbnk.com
Monday-Friday
9 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.

Date:19/10/2023.
Attn:

ADVICE ON FILE NUMBER INDUSTRIAL TRUST BANK BK-0568-A4/ITB-2390-2023

FUND US$9,500,000.00 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

We officially issued you Assurance/Guaranteed. View it and proceed for the payment of $2,355 dollars. We ensured of transferring this fund as soon as you get the documents.

We are hereby appointed Barrister Charles Douglas who we know that he is 100% capable to get the documents for you.

Chambers:Charles Douglas Solicitors
Email:charlesdouglas-solicitorschambers@legislator.com
Name:Barrister Charles Douglas.

However notice that Barrister Charles Douglas will only secure the 5 legal documents stated below if you provide the cost of the documents to him because without $2,355 dollars UK Supreme High Court of Justice will not release the documents to him.

Communicate to the Attorney as soon as possible.