+905551404954

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+905551404954

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +905551404954, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +905551404954

Telephone number +905551404954 has a country code of 90, which indicates that it is from Turkey. The dialling code (5551) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Avea Iletişim Hizmetleri AŞ".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +905551404954

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +905551404954 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jim Hakan" and using the email address barristerjimhakan@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FOR YOUR ATTENTION..........
Dear Partner,

Thank you for your response.

Thank you very much for your reply, as an attorney, Barr.Jim Hakan I am originally from Turkey born and raised in England where my parents lived and worked for 35 years, my office is in Turkey and London

This is a legitimate transaction of the case of my late client Robert Avtandilyan - ukraine.who was into Oil & Gas deal in ukraine.i contacted you to claim this fund by a legal right given to me.

This leaves me no choice but to appoint you as a beneficiary to his founds. As the Residua beneficiary, I have the responsibility to sort out the administrative details I have the authority to decide what happens to this sum as it will be administered in accordance with strict rules and regulations known as "Rules of Intestacy". However, I cannot make claim to the inheritance because I am also his lawyer and by the same laws I am prohibited to do so. So,i had to find you otherwise these funds become that of the crown.

As a Lawyer (Barrister) I will be representing you in court so you do not need your personal lawyer in this matter because this can only be done here in London. The application is before the court and the probate registry so be rest assured that this is safe.

Meanwhile, I expect the sun of the founds goes to business investment for both of you as soon as the funds are released to you. I will come to your country to visit you and also collect my share of the proceed, so please you must be discreet about this matter till the end.

I will proceed to the Court this week as soon as I hear from you to commence the processing of the legal documents that will make you the legitimate and bonafide beneficiary of the fund. I will secure all the needed legal documents that will enable you to claim the fund. But before I proceed to the Court,

To enable me to file for the legal paperwork that will make you the legitimate beneficiary of the fund.
Copy of your identification. Either a driver's license or an International passport copy.

As soon as the documents are ready copies will be sent to you to enable you to contact the bank for the remittance of the fund to your nominated bank.
Awaiting your response. Find attached a copy of my identification.

From your reply to this mail, I will come to a conclusion if I give you a free capacity to handle these fund's so that we can invest them in anything lucrative there in your country. MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING and Purpose of this Instrument and the agreement document will be giving to you once you are ready for the business

please You are advised to contact me directly at my private Email barristerjimhakan@consultant.com and more details will be given to you without much delay. thank you once again Please note that these funds would be transferred from Td bank security vault Ottawa Canada.

Sincerely,
Barr.Jim Hakan
+905551404954 Whats App
+447418348109

This message and its attachments are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and are strictly confidential. If you have received this in error, please delete the material from any computer after having informed the sender.
The email was sent from the email address "barristerjimhakan@consultant.com", with the subject "Re: "Business Proposal"Details.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.