+2348026439698

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348026439698

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348026439698, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348026439698

Telephone number +2348026439698 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (802) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348026439698

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348026439698 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Sir. Henry Gordon" from Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and using the email address fundmonitoringunit.herygordon@gmx.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE DESK OF SIR HENRY GORDON
DIRECTOR, ANTI-FRAUD UNIT
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
635 AKIN ADESOLA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
PRIVATE CONTACT EMAIL
Date: 17th Feb. 2020

Attn: Ms. xxx

Madam, your email response came to us here as a shocker and I ask my self what is the world turning into as we were about making the greatest mistake of our lives by paying out fund to a Fraudulent person. We believe Mr. John Noonan is not acting alone so we have mapped out strategy to have him arrested so that he can give us name or names of his Partners down here in Nigeria that they are working together so that we can have them apprehended and brought to book and also try to clear some bad eggs from the good eggs and make the world a safe place to live in.

Meanwhile, this is money we are talking about and it is huge sum of amount and at the moment, all your information has being deleted from our Database computer because of the claim John Noonan brought to us which was accompanied by an Affidavit sworn in Court down here with the signature of a Federal Judge so I need you to forward to me immediately the following details as stated here below so that we can afix them back in our Database computer before advising you on the next step to enable us release / transfer your funds via Telex Wire Transfer without any hitch.

Please forward the below details / informations Asap:

1. Your Names in Full.
2. Your Residential or Office Address in Full.
3.Your Receiving Banking Cordinates where the Funds will be Wired Into.
4. A Scanned Copy of any Form of Identification
5. Your secured Telephone Numbers where you can be reached at all time

I wait to receive the full above Details / Information which will allow us Proceed to the Final level of Releasing / Transfer of Your Funds Via Telex Wire Transfer without any hitch. I shall also keep you posted on any development regarding the apprehension of John Noonan and his Partners.

Feel Free to ask question or questions that you need Clarification as I am here to answer to your understanding to enable a smooth and successful transaction. I am not allowed to call but if you want to speak with me on the phone, please find my Mobile Phone number for you to call and discuss with me + 234 802 643 9698 and please note that all we are to discuss if you call will be strictly on this transactions as the conversations are always monitored and Recorded for our Boss review to know if one way or the other we are not doing our jobs as led down.

Yours sincerely,
Sir. Henry Gordon
Director, Anti-Fraud Unit.
Financial Services Regulation Committee
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
635 AKIN ADESOLA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
PRIVATE CONTACT EMAIL-
The email was sent from the email address "HENRY GORDON <fundmonitoringunit.herygordon@gmx.com>", with the subject "Re: Attn: XXX Are You Aware of This Claim By Your Partner Mr. John Noonan of Australia????".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.