+447031829803

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447031829803

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447031829803, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447031829803

Telephone number +447031829803 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (70318) indicates that the number is a personal redirect number. The original service provider was "Magrathea Telecommunications Limited".

About Personal Redirect numbers

UK telephone numbers starting with 70 are personal redirect numbers that can be redirected anywhere in the world at no cost to the number's owner. There is no real legitimate need for these numbers, but they are loved by scammers as they can appear to be in the UK and have calls from victims redirected to their own number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447031829803

Telephone number +447031829803 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Andrew Coding". The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Beneficiary,

Compliment of the season,

How are you today,it just call to me to write you this email and
to notified you on my coming to your house any moment from now. I
know it might come to you as a surprised because we did not send to
you a primary notice, yes i supposed to do that but i want to take
you by surprised.

Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of
Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number
+447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the
delivery i made to him .i know you might be scammed because of that
name delivery from many people who clam to be what they are not or you
might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has come
God has remembered you .

You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by
the united Nation because of your generosity and help to man kinds
which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package
this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you

Please my dear i will like you to do me one thing that will bring
success to this , package .send to me the following information below:
Your Full Name.......................... .......
Your contact address....................... ......
Your cellphone number........................ ..
Your pass copy.......................... ............
The nearest airport to you house.............
Your delivery address....................... ..........
Sex.......................... ...........................
Your Country....................... .............
Your Occupation....................

With this i can locate you with out delay, one more thing do not far,
all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here
with me all you need to do is to forwards this information i requested
from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew
Coding, i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to
me

Thanks and God bless you, meet you soon

Thanks
Diplomat Charles Thomas
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447031829803 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Andrew Coding". The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Beneficiary Compliment of the season,
How are you today, just call me to write you this email and to notify you of my coming to your house any moment from now. I know it might come to you as a surprise because we did not send you a primary notice, yes I am supposed to do that but I want to take you by surprise.
Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number +447031829803, who hosted-ed me for days now because of the delivery i made to him know you might be scammed because of that name delivery from many people who claim to be what they are not or you might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has come God has remembered you .

You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to mankind's which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you

Please my dear i will like you to do me one thing that will bring success to this , package .send to me the following information below:

The nearest airport to your house.............

With this i can locate you without delay, one more thing do all the papers and documents that are due for this delivery is here with me all you need to do is forwards information a requested from you now so that immediately i leave this house of Mr Andrew , i will proceed to meet you at your airport you recommend to me

Thanks
Diplomat Frank Joe
Diplomatic/Delivery Office
The email was sent from the email address "Frank Joe <unitednationdeliveryman0@gmail.com>", with the subject "DELIVERY NOTIFICATION UN DIPLOMAT FRANK JOE".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Attention Beneficiary Compliment of the season,

How are you today, just call me to write you this email and to notify you of my coming to your house any moment from now. I know it might come to you as a surprise because we did not send you a primary notice, yes I am supposed to do that but I want to take you by surprise.

Right now as i am writing to you this email i am at the city of Leeds at the house of Mr Andrew Coding, with the mobile number +447031829803, who hosted-ed me for three days now because of the delivery i made to him .i know you might be scammed because of that name delivery from many people who claim to be what they are not or you might not but i am here to tell you that it is over .you time has come God has remembered you .

You name was chosen as one of the favorite for this mighty package by the united Nation because of your generosity and help to mankind's which make the whole assemblymen to honor you and decide to package this items for you which i am here today to deliver to you

Please my dear i will like you to do me one thing that will bring success to this , package .send to me the following information below:

The nearest airport to your house.............

Thanks
Diplomat Frank Joe
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer
The email was sent from the email address "united nation <nu9367756@gmail.com>", with the subject "OFFICIAL UPDATE DELIVERY FROM DIPLOMAT FRANK JOE".