+447723813487

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447723813487

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447723813487, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447723813487

Telephone number +447723813487 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (77238) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Hutchison 3G UK Ltd".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447723813487

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447723813487

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447723813487 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jeffrey Kershaw" and using the email address jeffrey.kershaw01@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I have received your email and thank you for your willingness to move forward in this business. I am therefore giving you my trust, and I hope you will not let me down. I assure you that everything will work out perfectly fine this i am 100% sure of

For the fund to be released as soon as possible by the Bank where it is lodged? It is imperative that we write a letter of application addressed to the bank, backing your claim as the late Marvin's next of kin.

Note, that the application will be addressed to the "Head of International Affairs and Investment Management Department

If you do not know how to go about writing this application letter?, get back to me via e-mail to enable me write and send a draft application letter to you

So what we are to do now is to send a written application to the bank requesting that the funds should be released to you. I Shall provide you with the contact details of the bank to send the application to them. When you receive this email, do get back to me to help Draft the application that will be sent.

Here is my number if you need to talk to me you can call or text or whats app +447723813487

I wait to hear from you to enable me provide you with the application

Keep me informed when you receive this email.

Jeffrey
The email was sent from the email address "Jeffrey Kershaw <jeffrey.kershaw01@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Dear".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.