+17868672037

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17868672037

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17868672037, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17868672037

Telephone number +17868672037 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (786) indicates that the number covers the State of Florida, USA and the Exchange Code (867) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Miami. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "OMNIPOINT MIAMI E LICENSE, LLC".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17868672037

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +17868672037 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James J. Amderson", from Credit Union Bank and using the email address jamieanderson16711@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Beneficiary

I am glad to hear from you, with full believe you are doing good, listen carefully my friend i am still in charge of your fund, only me can tell you secret behind the delay of your overdue Inheritance payment after several effort and attempt to receive your fund,
Trust me is only The Comptroller General of the United States Washington DC have the power to get Authentic Court Release Order to enable you have access to your fund immediately.

I repeat, Only Comptroller General of the United States Mr. Gene Dodar
can solve this problem, you can call him, tell him
your mission and the reason why you send him a message and your exact
amount to be paid.

Trust me once your fund is ready to be released he will tell you yes or no
because he is in charge of legal funds.

stop wasting your time looking for a way out. Those people
will keep on extorting money from you without telling
you the truth.

sorry i forgot you can reach his Washington number +1206-278-6231 Mr. Gene Dodaro

I wish you success, please let me have a rest of mind before I join
my creator by telling the truth about your fund because I am
not getting younger.

make sure you get back to me if you need any more
details from me. because i know he will only demand for
proof of ownership certificate to be sure that you
are the true owner of the said fund. send him
your full name full address address , your direct phone
number including your Inheritance payment
file number. 003/XHL10/NG/200019

Thanks

Credit Union Bank
James J. Amderson
(Credit Union Remittance Director)
Tel Phone : +1786-453-9044
Fax number: +1786-867-2037
Email: ( jamieanderson16711@gmail.com )
Department Code: 52504
The email was sent from the email address "Damite Helina <cowartnjamier21817@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "cruzmatthew1980@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: THIS IS YOUR FUND RETRIEVING CODE 52504".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.