+221708042045

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+221708042045

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +221708042045, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +221708042045

Telephone number +221708042045 has a country code of 221, which indicates that it is from Senegal. The dialing code (7080) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +221708042045

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +221708042045 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam Scam by someone claiming to be "Ibrahim Johnson" and using the email address western_union@groupmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Dear Friend.

I hope my email finds you well. Actually. Sorry that i have not reach you to verify whether you have received the fund since, because my husband has been with me for every trip and investment in the United state of America and he never even want me to have time to check my mail and i communicate with the ATM Office yesterday about the fund that i offered you. They told me that you have not yet received the fund sum amount of USD $250.000 dollars. I have communicated with the Western Union Money Transfer of the Senegal Headquarters and they agree that they will go the ATM Office and collect the Card generate through system and immediately you contact them with your details that they will surely transfer the money fast through system of easy Western Union Money Transfer agency.

Behold. I wish to let you know that I am still in United state with my husband for holidays for the new year and to take control of our investment projects. Meanwhile, i keep thinking about you whether you have received the money,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some however. I hereby want you to understand that the money which is offered you with ATM VISA office worth sum amount of USD $250.000 dollars (Two Hundred and Fifthly Thousand Dollars). ATM Office Visa card has been handle to the Western union Senegal for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. It was agreed that the Western Union Headquarters will be responsible in transferring of the funds to you via Western Union money transfer. which will be transferred $10.000.00 (Ten Thousand United States Dollars) daily until the total amount of USD $250.000 dollars (Two Hundred and Fifthly Thousand Dollars). is completely transferred To enable the western union to commence the transfer. you are advised to send your personal details as stated under to them via their contacts below:

Full names....
Your complete address....
Telephone number....

Dear try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office today. I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law. so ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department
with the following.

Contact person .......... MR. IBRAHIM JOHNSON
Email ............ western_union@groupmail.com
Telephone ....... +221-708-042-045

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL. the Money will be sending to you via Western Union Money Transfer. Finally. remember that i had forward instruction to the western union office in Senegal on your behalf to program a MTCN to you. so feel free to get in touch with THEM without any delay.

Thank you once again and try to establish yourself with the money.
Stay Blessed and Good Bye!

Ever yours true friend.
Mr's Rita
The email was sent from the email address "Rita Kane <ritakane46@outlook.com>", with the subject "Hello My Dear Friend.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.