+12076140793

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+12076140793

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +12076140793, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +12076140793

Telephone number +12076140793 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (207) indicates that the number covers the State of Maine, USA and the Exchange Code (614) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Skowhegan. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - ME".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12076140793

Telephone number +12076140793 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Ronald Pollak" and using the email address hope_life8@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. It gives me great joy to know that you are interested in my lovely house.We recently relocated to Maine to set up our retirement after 21 years of service in the United Nations, (We worked as a representatives among the African groups with 54 member states. It also involves traveling for a Humanitarian trip called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education,delivering Humanitarian Aid and promotion of sustainable developments scheme). We would love to rent to anyone that will take good care of it. I believe you have seen how lovely it is if from the pictures you saw in my posting compare to the 100% comfort to be derived from it as you are an occupant. We also intend making the home a charity home in the next 5 years so we basically want to rent for a few years.

We have also decided to rent our home ourselves due to past experience, we had the home listed through a realtor agent but he selfishly increased the rental price on the house just for his own benefit so we decided to take the listing off their website and also reported them to the proper authorities. I am telling you this in case you find the house on another website or a realtor sign because it has to be ignored. We are Christians hoping to reach out to a trust worthy tenant who will take very good care of our house and this explains why the rent is inexpensive because we are not renting all because of money.

FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.

AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

Rental Price: $1000 per month and security Deposit is $1000 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.

Pets are Welcome

Here is the address to the house; 5118 Amestoy Ave, Encino, CA 91316

Bedroom:1
Bathroom:1

Living Building Square Footage: 1449

Here is my cell phone number,which i roamed so please call or Text me ASAP +1 207-614-0793

RENT APPLICATION FORM.

Name (First name/ Middle name/Surname ) : __________?
Phone numbers (home,cell and office line ) # :__________?
E-mail :__________?
Best time to call :__________?
Marital Status:__________?
How many proposed occupants :__________?
List all in addition to yourself including approx age :__________?
Present Address :__________?
City/State :__________?
Will you have pets :__________?
Please describe Breed, size :__________?
Personality of pet :__________?
Preferred move in date :__________?
Intended length of lease:__________?
Do you agree to pay the payment before you move in:__________?
Earliest possible date of deposit payment:__________?
Length of previous tenancy :__________?
Present occupation :__________?
Are you a section 8 applicant
Do you work late night :__________?
Do you smoke :__________?
Do you drink :__________?

Looking forward to hearing back from you with all this details so that i can have them in my file in case of issuing your rent payment receipt to you Your quick response will be highly appreciated so that we can proceed in getting my house rented out to you.May God bless you and your family

Regards

Rev Ronald Pollak

+1 207-614-0793
The email was sent from the email address "hope_life8@aol.com".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individiuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accomodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12076140793 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Vu Huong" and using the email address clean_good@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. It gives me great joy to know that you are interested in my lovely house.We recently relocated to Maine to set up our retirement after 21 years of service in the United Nations and also due to the Covid-19 virus out break , we decided to stay closer to the family. (We worked as a representatives among the African groups with 54 member states. It also involves traveling for a Humanitarian trip called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education,delivering Humanitarian Aid and promotion of sustainable developments scheme). We would love to rent to anyone that will take good care of it. I believe you have seen how lovely it is if from the pictures you saw in my posting compare to the 100% comfort to be derived from it as you are an occupant. We also intend making the home a charity home in the next 5 years so we basically want to rent for a few years.

We have also decided to rent our home ourselves due to past experience, we had the home listed through a realtor agent but he selfishly increased the rental price on the house just for his own benefit so we decided to take the listing off their website and also reported them to the proper authorities. I am telling you this in case you find the house on another website or a realtor sign because it has to be ignored. We are Christians hoping to reach out to a trust worthy tenant who will take very good care of our house and this explains why the rent is inexpensive because we are not renting all because of money.

FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.
AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

Rental Price: $600 per month and security Deposit is $600 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome

Here is the address to the house:2146 S Crestway St, Wichita, KS 67218

Bedroom:3
Bathroom:2

Here is my cell phone number call or text me +1 207-614-0793
Living Building Square Footage: 1618

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
=======================

INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICANT
Full Name:
Current Address:
Date of birth:
Marital Status:
Yearly Income:
Home/Cell Phone Number:
Employer Name and Contact Number:
Current Landlord Name and Contact Number:
Reason for Relocation:
Any Criminal Record:
Numbers of Cars:
Pet Type:
Anticipated Move-in Date:
How many people will be residing on the property:
Before we can take the property off market for you, how much can you put down today to secure the property:

I _________________ CERTIFY that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as it may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental
agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above. Call or Text me +1 207-614-0793

Please get back to me today with a reply,
Best Regards.
Rev Vu Huong
The email was sent from the email address "clean_good@aol.com <clean_good@aol.com>".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individiuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accomodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12076140793 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev John P Raech" and using the email address clean.h@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. It gives me great joy to know that you are interested in my lovely house.We recently relocated to Maine to set up our retirement after 21 years of service in the United Nations and also due to the Covid-19 virus out break , we decided to stay closer to the family. (We worked as a representatives among the African groups with 54 member states. It also involves traveling for a Humanitarian trip called Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education,delivering Humanitarian Aid and promotion of sustainable developments scheme). We would love to rent to anyone that will take good care of it. I believe you have seen how lovely it is if from the pictures you saw in my posting compare to the 100% comfort to be derived from it as you are an occupant. We also intend making the home a charity home in the next 5 years so we basically want to rent for a few years.

Rental Price: $795 per month and security Deposit is $795 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome

Here is the address to the house:388 E Nields St, West Chester, PA 19382

Living Building Square Footage:1064

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
=======================

Full Name:
Current Address:
Date of birth:
Marital Status:
Yearly Income:
Home/Cell Phone Number:
Reason for Relocation:
Any Criminal Record:
Numbers of Cars:
Pet Type:
Before we can take the property off market for you, how much can you put down today to secure the property:

I _________________ CERTIFY that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as it may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental
agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above. Call or Text me +1 207-614-0793

Best Regards.
Rev John P Raech
The email was sent from the email address "clean home <clean.h@aol.com>".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12076140793 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Mandel Tr Trust" and using the email address cute.live2@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

Rental Price: $695 per month and security Deposit is $695 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome

Here is the address to the house:679 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Living Building Square Footage: 1054

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
=======================

Full Name:
Current Address:
Date of birth:
Marital Status:
Yearly Income:
Home/Cell Phone Number:
Reason for Relocation:
Any Criminal Record:
Numbers of Cars:
Pet Type:

I _________________ CERTIFY that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as it may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above. Call or Text me +1 207-614-0793

Best Regards.
Rev Mandel Tr Trust
The email was sent from the email address "cute.live2@aol.com <cute.live2@aol.com>".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12076140793 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Rocky J Rothwell" and using the email address nicw.homes@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

Rental Price: $600 per month and security Deposit is $600 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome

Here is the address to the house: 203 D St, Brooksville, FL 34601

Living Building Square Footage: 784

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM

=======================

Full Name:
Current Address:
Date of birth:
Marital Status:
Yearly Income:
Home/Cell Phone Number:
Reason for Relocation:
Any Criminal Record:
Numbers of Cars:
Pet Type:

I _________________ CERTIFY that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for tenant screening as it may be necessary in arriving at a tenant decision. I understand that the landlord may terminate any rental agreement entered into for any misrepresentation made above. Call or Text me +1 207-614-0793

Best Regards.

Rev Rocky J Rothwell

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12076140793 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Robert C Whiteaker" and using the email address fine_faith@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

Rental Price: $700 per month and security Deposit is $700 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome

Here is the address to the house: 10303 21st Ave W Everett, WA 98204

Bedroom:1

Living Building Square Footage: 480

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
=======================

Full Name:
Current Address:
Date of birth:
Marital Status:
Yearly Income:
Home/Cell Phone Number:
Reason for Relocation:
Any Criminal Record:
Numbers of Cars:
Picture of Drivers lincense;
Pet Type:

Best Regards.
Rev Robert C Whiteaker
The email was sent from the email address "fine_faith <fine_faith@aol.com>".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12076140793 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Abel Flowers" and using the email address cleanh49@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

Rental Price: $625 per month and security Deposit is $625 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome

Here is the address to the house:911 Sun Meadow St, College Station, TX 77845

Living Building Square Footage: 950

RENT QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
=======================

Full Name:
Current Address:
Date of birth:
Marital Status:
Yearly Income:
Home/Cell Phone Number:
Reason for Relocation:
Any Criminal Record:
Numbers of Cars:
Picture of Drivers lincense;
Pet Type:

Best Regards.
Rev Abel Flowers
The email was sent from the email address "From: <cleanh49@aol.com>".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.