+972984567095

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+972984567095

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +972984567095, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +972984567095

Telephone number +972984567095 has a country code of 972, which indicates that it is from Israel. The dialling code (9) indicates that the number covers the area of Hasharon and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +972984567095

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +972984567095 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Toledano Netanel" and using the email address chaunhun12@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello, Good day, My name is TOLEDANO NETANEL from the ISRAEL GAZA border . I have tried to reach you but find it difficult due to internet scarcity here in this town. I am contacting you because I have some funds I plan to invest in your country because I want to relocate my Late Father business due to ongoing war in my country and visit your country to set up new investment business you may advice profitable in your area. I also have 599kg of 24carat gold and $10million dollars. I want to ship to your country and establish a gold jewelry manufacturing company. I will offer you good monetary rewards for your help, thanking you as I wait to hear from you soon so I can tell you more . this serious this my life i have lost all my family in the bomba attack here in gaza i never nobody i am trying to save my life for this , pls am ready to give you 50percent of it this is serious they bomb my father business my mother business the company they have all been bomb by the hamas and the israeli army, i have nowhere to run to and i can't lose this great blessing from my late father and family,,,,,, pls why am saving my life i will be glad for your helping hands in my life , and i will be ready to share it all with you thanks may god bless your Thanks from TOLEDANO NETANEL , +972984567095 , i will be waiting and be glad to hear from you
The email was sent from the email address "CHAUN HUN <chaunhun12@gmail.com>", with the subject "THIS URGENT AND SERIOUS CONTACT".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.