+442033895667

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+442033895667

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +442033895667, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +442033895667

Telephone number +442033895667 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialing code (203389) indicates that the number covers the area of London and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Exa Networks Limited".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +442033895667

Telephone number +442033895667 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Matt Hubbard", an Accountant with Lloyds Bank and using the email address matthubbard935@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I am Mr. Matt Hubbard, an Accountant with Lloyds Bank and am the
personal Account Manager to Late Mr. Theodoros Angelopoulos.

Theodoros Angelopoulos (Herein after shall be referred to as my
client), died late on Tuesday, 24 January 2012, several hours after
being involved in an accident while shooting his latest film. Theo
Angelopoulos the filmmaker had been with his crew in the area of
Drapetsona, Piraeus Greece when he was hit by a motorcycle driven by
an off-duty police officer. Unfortunately he lost his life in the
event of the accident, since then I have made several inquiries to
locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful. After these several Unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of His
family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to stand as his next of
kin.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money in addition,
property left behind by my client before they got Confiscated or
declared non-serviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were
lodged. Particularly, Lloyds Bank, where the deceased had an account
valued at about Nine Million Great British Pounds. Consequently, the
bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account
confiscated within the next twenty official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5
years now, I hereby seek your consent to present you as the next of
kin to the deceased based on the fact that you are a foreigner so that
the proceeds of this account valued at about Nine Million Great
British Pounds can be paid to you and then you and I can share the
money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% shall be for expenses or
tax as your government may require. An attorney shall be contracted to
help re-validate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that
can be used to back up any claim we make. All I require is your honest
cooperation to enable us sees this deal through. I guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of the law.

To enable us discuss further, I want you to email me the following
information so I can open up a next of kin file on your behalf here in
the bank.

1. Name in full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age/Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Direct Phone number:
Note: Reply through, matthubbard935@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mr. Matt Hubbard
+44-203-389-5667
The email was sent from the email address "Admin Remittance <remittancedept6@gmail.com>", with the subject "For Your Attention".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +442033895667

Telephone number +442033895667 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Matt Hubbard", an Accountant with Lloyds Bank and using the email address hubbardmatt667@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings,

Thanks for your response.I am Mr. Matt Hubbard, an Accountant with Lloyds Bank and am the personal Account Manager to Late Mr. Theodoros Angelopoulos.

Theodoros Angelopoulos (Herein after shall be referred to as my client), died late on Tuesday, 24 January 2012, several hours after being involved in an accident while shooting his latest film. Theo Angelopoulos the filmmaker had been with his crew in the area of Drapetsona, Piraeus Greece when he was hit by a motorcycle driven by an off-duty police officer. Unfortunately he lost his life in the event of the accident, since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of his extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several Unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of His family but of no avail, hence I contacted you to stand as his next of kin.

I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money in addition, property left behind by my client before they got Confiscated or declared non-serviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, Lloyds Bank, where the deceased had an account valued at about Nine Million Great British Pounds. Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next twenty official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5 years now, I hereby seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased based on the fact that you are a foreigner so that the proceeds of this account valued at about Nine Million Great British Pounds can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% shall be for expenses or tax as your government may require. An attorney shall be contracted to help re-validate and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us sees this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

To enable us discuss further, I want you to email me the following information so I can open up a next of kin file on your behalf here in the bank.

1. Name in full:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age/Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Direct Phone number:

Best regards,
Mr. Matt Hubbard
+44-203-389-5667
The email was sent from the email address ""Matt Hubbard" <hubbardmatt667@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Business intent".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.