+33857906418

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+33857906418

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +33857906418, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +33857906418

Telephone number +33857906418 has a country code of 33, which indicates that it is from France. The dialling code (8) indicates that the number is a premium rate number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +33857906418

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +33857906418 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Steve Stubb", Hiscox Securities & Finance and using the email addresses info@thehiscoxfin.com and hiscoxfinancefirm@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear

Thanks for your confident response in receiving this fund and using it for the said purpose. I will appreciate it if you do everything possible on time to see that this money is transferred to your account immediately so we can start the process of my relocating to your country. I am tired of staying in hiding here.

You did not include your bank details in the information you sent to me, kindly include it when contacting the Finance company for re-confirmation of your details.

Now this is what you will do to receive this fund in your bank account. I would like you to contact the security company where this fund was deposited, contact them on my behalf requesting for the transfer and release of funds into your bank account. Tell them you are my father"s business associate and my guardian.

This is the information you need to forward to them because when the fund was deposited they gave this secret information in case I want to withdraw it for security purposes for them to identify my consignment which is the fund ..

The information below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information of mine to you with trust and confidence .

Depositors Name Tkachenko Ibahibha
Security Code 90600040020

The above are the information you need to forward to the security company and send it to them.Your banking information, your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the fund they will get it transferred into your bank Account.

So contact them with their information below.

Name of Security Company HISCOX SECURITIES & FINANCE
M64- 66 , Avenue d'Lona 75118
Paris France
Tel: 33 857 906418

Name of Director Mr. Steve Stubb
Email: info@thehiscoxfin.com
Email:hiscoxfinancefirm@hotmail.com

Please contact the Security company with the above information and please make sure you send your phone number or mobile number to them for easy communications ,keep me posted . Always put me in your daily prayer for God's protection. Hope to read through your update .

Thanks,
Elizabeth
The WhoIs record for the fake domain thehiscoxfin.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-01-06T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-01-06T07:00:00Z

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: PrivacyGuardian.org llc
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.