+12026015267

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+12026015267

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +12026015267, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +12026015267

Telephone number +12026015267 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (202) indicates that the number covers the District of Columbia and the Exchange Code (601) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Westchester. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "LEVEL 3 TELECOM OF D.C., LLC - DC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "XO D.C., INC.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12026015267

Telephone number +12026015267 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Christopher A. Wray", Executive Director at the Federal Bureau Of Investigation and using the email address chriswray.executivedirectorfbi@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in WA, D.C., USA.

Re: $205M

I received the final decision taken at the annual UN and World bank meeting that took place on the 16th February 2020 regarding your funds from the United Nations Secretary General, António Guterres and the first lady, Melania Trump, representative of the USA president. You are giving 24 hours deadline to receive the $205 Million funds in your location. The FBI/UN Officials are now in your location to release funds to you now immediately the Non resident slip is issued in your name. The actual fee is $550 but it was reduced to $100 this morning to ensure you received the $205 Million ATM Debit card package today.The $205 Million ATM debit card issued in your favor will be canceled and forfeited if the required fee of $100 is not received after 24 hours. You will be able to withdraw $80,000 per day from any cash point or withdrawals machine with the visa /master logo on it, your protected pin will be in the ATM debit card package fully secured and to be deliver to you today. Avoid the loss of the funds today and send the $100 now.

Note: The package you will receive contains prepaid $205 Million ATM debit Card with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will use with the ATM debit card.
PLEASE NOTE; PHYSICAL CASH COUNTING VIDEO OF YOUR FUND IS AVAILABLE.
As the FBI most senior officer i will say the truth always, you need to get the non resident issued from the origin of your funds. The sum of $100 is required to issue the slip and funds will be available to you today.
No time left and the fee need to be paid today and the package will be deliver to you today.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
A. BY RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR
B. ITUNES CARDS.

Send the $100 to the origin of your fund using RIA MONEY TRANSFER.

I am online waiting for your reply with the $100 payment details so that you will get your fund today.

If you can not send the $100 via RIA money transfer, you should buy $100 iTunes card,ensure its scanned and activated, scratch it and send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards to me. You can purchase the iTunes card at any mall or stores near you.

I attached my official identity.
Call or SMS: 202.601.5267

Best wishes,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
The email was sent from the email address "<skr.skr039@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "CHRISWRAY.EXECUTIVEDIRECTORFBI@OUTLOOK.COM" and the subject "Re: US/A/UN/B-36072".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12026015267 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Christopher A. Wray", Executive Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and using the email address skrzypekrichard1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Final decision was taken and upheld after the conclusion of the extraordinary meeting convened by the United Nations Secretary General and the Secretary, United States Treasury on Friday,11th May 2020 due to the Coronavirus Pandemic worldwide. Decision was taken regarding your funds from the United Nations Secretary General and approved by president Donald Trump. Due to the problems created by Coronavirus; You are giving 3 hours deadline to apply and receive your approved $205 Million funds in your location. The FBI/UN Officials are now available in your location to release funds to you now immediately the Non resident slip is issued in your name. The actual fee is $550 but it was reduced to $100 due to the pandemic Coronavirus to ensure you received the $205 Million ATM Debit card package today.The $205 Million ATM debit card issued in your favor will be canceled and forfeited if the required fee of $100 is not received after 5 hours. You will be able to withdraw $80,000 per day from any cash point or withdrawals machine with the visa /master logo on it, your protected pin will be in the ATM debit card package fully secured and to be deliver to you today. Avoid the loss of the funds today and send the $100 now.

Note: The package you will receive contains prepaid $205 Million ATM debit Card with the required security document which was made in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will use with the ATM debit card.
As the FBI most senior officer i will say the truth always, you need to get the non resident issued from the origin of your funds. The sum of $100 is required to issue the slip and funds will be available to you today.
No time left and the fee need to be paid today and the package will be deliver to you today.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
A. BY RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR
B. ITUNES CARDS.

I am online waiting for your reply with the $100 payment details so that you will get your fund today.

If you can not send the $100 via RIA money transfer, you should buy $100 iTunes card,ensure its scanned and activated, scratch it and send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards to me. You can purchase the iTunes card at any mall or stores near you.

Best wishes,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The email was sent from the email address "FBI <skrzypekrichard1@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Covid-19 {{Coronavirus Surplus}".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12026015267 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Christopher A. Wray", Executive Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and using the email address chriswray.executivedirectorfbi@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters, 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in WA, D.C., USA.

I am deeply depressed after I received information about your death and funeral. But I decided to send this email to confirm if you are really dead and before your death do you authorized Mr. Michael Cain from North Carolina to receive the $205 million funded ATM debit card approved in your favor by the United Nations, USA presidency on the Covid19 pandemic. If you are alive, get back to me now before fund is release to the man named Michael Cain. As the executive director of the FBI and by the authorization of the president, Donald Trump, I will release the $205 million funded ATM debit card to you today. Remember you need to pay the nonresident/activation fee of $100 within 5 hours to receive the funds. You will be able to withdraw $100,000 per day on any cash withdrawals machine with the visa & MasterCard logo worldwide. I will secure the delivery to you without charge but activation of the funded $205 million ATM debit card must be completed in order for you to be able to withdraw funds using the funded card.

Payment procedure: You must pay the activation fee via iTunes cards or Ria money transfer. You can buy iTunes cards at nearby stores or mall near you. Ensure it's scanned and activated at the store. Scratch the silver lining at the back of the card gently to reveal the code. Send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the iTunes card with the receipt. I will release your funds to you after the nonresident/activation fee is received.

Best regards,
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The email was sent from the email address "FBI <hiringmanager.adm@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "CHRISWRAY.EXECUTIVEDIRECTORFBI@outlook.com" and the subject "Re: I am depressed".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12026015267 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Christopher Wray" and using the email address cwray01.fbii@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Re: $205 million!!!

A stop payment order was issued on your $205 million funds because you are declared dead by Mr. VIRGLE LEE, a Native American. If you are alive and want to receive the $205 million funded debit card issued in your favor you should respond within 6 hours before the funds are allocated to your last relative VIRGLE LEE. Please note: You will be able to withdraw $100,000 per day from any ATM machine with the Master/Visa card logo on it. The statutory fee of $100 is required for the removal of the stop payment order on your $205 million funds. Mr. VIRGLE LEE will be allocated the funds if there is no response from you within 6 hours. This is a United Nations/world bank fund approved and supported by President Donald Trump along with Antonio Guterres at the meeting held on 24th September 2020. Payment procedure: Buy $100 iTunes card or $100 steam wallet card at cvs, Publix, Sams, walmarts, or at any store/mall. Ensure the iTunes card is scanned and activated instantly. Scratch it gently. Send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards with the receipt. You will receive the $205 million funds within 1 hour at your location after the payment is received.

"CONSCIENCE IS NURTURED BY TRUTH". As the FBI Chief, I will ensure you get the funds today.

CALL/TEXT: +1 202.601.5267.

Best regards,
CHRISTOPHER WRAY
FBI EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The email was sent from the email address "FBI <hiringmanager.adm2@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "cwray01.fbii@gmail.com" and the subject "Re: Death".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +12026015267 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Christopher Wray" and using the email address internalaffair12@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Re: $205 million!!!

A stop payment order was issued on your $205 million funds because you are declared dead by Mr. VIRGLE LEE, a Native American. If you are alive and want to receive the $205 million funded debit card issued in your favor you should respond within 6 hours before the funds are allocated to your last relative VIRGLE LEE. Please note: You will be able to withdraw $100,000 per day from any ATM machine with the Master/Visa card logo on it. The statutory fee of $100 is required for the removal of the stop payment order on your $205 million funds. Mr. VIRGLE LEE will be allocated the funds if there is no response from you within 6 hours. This is a United Nations/world bank fund approved and supported by President Joe Biden along with Antonio Guterres at the meeting held on 9th February 2021. Payment procedure: By Bitcoins, Moneygram OR Buy $100 iTunes card or $100 steam wallet card at cvs, Publix, Sams, walmarts, or at any store/mall. Ensure the iTunes card is scanned and activated instantly. Scratch it gently. Send a clear picture showing the codes and the face value of the cards with the receipt. You will receive the $205 million funds within 1 hour at your location after the payment is received.

CLICK BELOW EMAIL TO REPLY.

INTERNALAFFAIR12@OUTLOOK.COM

"CONSCIENCE IS NURTURED BY TRUTH". As the FBI Chief, I will ensure you get the funds today.

Call &Text: +1 202.601.5267.

Best regards,
CHRISTOPHER WRAY
FBI CHIEF
The email was sent from the email address "FBI <skrzypekrichard1@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: : Deceased Status".