+971527617386

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+971527617386

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +971527617386, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +971527617386

Telephone number +971527617386 has a country code of 971, which indicates that it is from United Arab Emirates. The dialling code (52) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "du".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +971527617386

Telephone number +971527617386 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Elissar Farah Antonios", CEO of Citigroup and using the email address clusterheadcitigroup@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

Good day.

Please my name is Mrs. Elissar Farah Antonios, A citizen of Lebanon serving as the CEO Citibank group Dubai UAE branch.

I have a business proposal that will benefit the both of us which I wish to discuss with you.

Kindly get back to me for more details.

Yours sincerity,

Mrs Elissar Farah Antonios.
CEO Citigroup Dubai
WhatsApp +971527617386
Email: clusterheadcitigroup@yahoo.com
The email was sent from the email address "CEO Citigroup Dubai <uk2lnd018mail@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "clusterheadcitigroup@yahoo.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +971527617386

Telephone number +971527617386 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Elissar Farah Antonios", CEO of Citigroup and using the email address queenrubeccalove@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

Good Morning to you.

My name is Mrs. Elissar Farah Antonios, A citizen of Lebanon, Serving as the CEO Citibank Group Dubai UAE branch.

I have a business proposal that will benefit the both of us which I wish to discuss with you.

Kindly get back to me for more details:

Yours Sincerity.

Mrs. Elissar Farah Antonios.
CEO Citigroup UAE.
WhatsApp Number: +971527617386
The email was sent from the email address ""Mrs. Elissar Farah Antonios." <mrphilip2021a@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "queenrubeccalove@yahoo.com".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.