+96613872011

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+96613872011

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +96613872011, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +96613872011

Telephone number +96613872011 has a country code of 966, which indicates that it is from Saudi Arabia. The dialling code (138) indicates that the number covers the area of Dammam and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Saudi Telecom Company (STC)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +96613872011

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +96613872011 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Amin Nasser" and using the email address babaragrace64@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
company, Saudi Aramco.Corporate Communications Department, Saudi Aramco, Aramco Headquarters, Dhahran Dhahran, 31311 Saudi Arabia , 31311 OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTANT. Tel/Fax: 966 1 3872011

1/02/2024

Benefiting, business relationship with you, Saudi Arabia’s state oil company

This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from someone you have not met before. I got your contact from the WorldTravel bureau with further confirmation from a reliable source. However, we decided to contact you based on satisfactory information. We heard and talked about your business person regarding this business information concerning your country and the safety of our funds in a steady economy Such as that of your country, like my own Country Said Arabia. Saudi Arabia is in the Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies and Gold in the World.

I am Dr Amin H. Nasser, Director, President and Chief Executive Officer of Saudi Arabia’s state oil company,My close and trusted colleagues Mr Mohammed Al-Jadaan who are the current Ministry of Finance of Saudi Arabia we need your Assistance in the transfer of US$86 million, (EIGHTY Six MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) into any reliable account you may nominate overseas. This fund was generated as a result of Increasing prices of Gold,Oil and Gold with GLOBAL FINANCIAL LOGISTICS & MANAGEMENT INVESTMENT LTDS ISTANBUL TURKEY in the International Market under our control and supervision. This fund is now ready to be remitted into any account you will put forward for that purpose.

...3.% for contingencies and expenses.....why $6, Six Million we go for you at the end of the business...... For confidential purposes. Email Only.

WE NEED YOU IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE WE CAN NOT ACHIEVE THE TRANSACTION ALONE. WE NEED A SECOND PAPERTINER MAKE IT TO ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL.YOU HAVE OWN PART TO PLAY. YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF BANK CHARGES. WE WILL TAKE OF THE PAPER DOCUMENTS WITH OUR OWN MONEY.

We wish to assure you that your involvement should you decide to assist us, will be well protected. This business is 100% risk free as We have secured our own side of the transaction. We have also put in Place the machinery to guarantee a successful conclusion from payment in any way that is better for you.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation, while we look forward to
a mutually benefiting business relationship with you. Please when
Replying, kindly include your private Telephone and Fax numbers, YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS where I can reach you any time of the day. Before anything you will respond to me first.

Thanks and Best regards,
DR. Amin Nasser.
Assistant Manager,Ziad T. Al-Murshed
cc To Mrs Baraba.my secretary
The email was sent from the email address "Amin Nasser <babaragrace64@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "babaragrace64@gmail.com" and the subject "Benefiting, business relationship with you,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.