+34911820144

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34911820144

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34911820144, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34911820144

Telephone number +34911820144 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialling code (911820) indicates that the number covers the area of Madrid and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Jazz Telecom, S.a.u.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34911820144

Telephone number +34911820144 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Unicaja Banco SA" and using the email address support@unicajsonline.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear

Thanks for your email, the lawyer has issued a letter of authority to the bank appointing you as my beneficiary of the unclaimed fund, you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling $60 million USD and you can keep 40% for yourself and your family for the services rendered by you. My kindly advice i.e such a huge amount of money cannot be easily transferred from SPAIN as its was at the point of deposit as you will be opening an online account with them. Thus proper and legal arrangements have been made with Unicaja Bank Corresponding Madrid branch in which you will be transferring the money from.

As the lawyer has already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to you. You have to provide the bank with a piece of information they will need to speed up the process of release of funds to you so that transfer can commence without delay. I want you to contact the bank stating only deposit File No: Reference: ES /2023/008/56008/ AE-ES and (your direct cell phone number and WhatsApp number). Also note that you "MUST" open an online account with this branch of Unicaja Banco before the deposit willed to you can be credited in your name and thereafter you can transfer to anywhere you want in the world. If you follow the instructions from the bank directly, within the next three 3 working days you will have this fund transferred to you and available for use.

Address and contact email of my bank branch in Spain below:

Unicaja Banco SA
E-mail: support@unicajsonline.com
Phone Fax: +34 911 820 144
Madrid office:
homeCalle Mayor 34, Sin Numero Codigo
Madrid, Spain

Please beware and make sure that your mail is sent to the given email address above.

I want you to know that your contact will involve the opening of a new personal online account with them in your name which automatically credits the deposit into your account. That is e-banking policy so you should open an account with them upon your contact thus if you are prompt to the bank's instructions this process will be completed within 48 hours. Make sure you contact them through their Internet Banking E-mail (support@unicajsonline.com ).

I await your update immediately you receive a respond from the bank.

Best Regards
Richard West.
The WhoIs record for the fake domain unicajsonline.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-10-10T18:39:22Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-10-10T18:39:22Z

Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Corp.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34911820144

Telephone number +34911820144 is being used on a fake domain unicajsonline.com, which claims to belong to "Unicaja Banco". The website gives the following contact details:
Richard West
richwest231@gmail.com
PEDRO SANCHEZ
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE
homeCalle Mayor 34, Sin Numero Codigo
Madrid, Spain
+34 911 820 144
support@unicajsonline.com
The WhoIs record for the fake domain unicajsonline.com gives the following information.
Updated Date: 2023-10-14T06:13:07Z
Creation Date: 2021-10-10T18:39:22Z

Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Corp.