+16464940198

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+16464940198

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +16464940198, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +16464940198

Telephone number +16464940198 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (646) indicates that the number covers the State of New York, USA and the Exchange Code (494) indicates that the number covers the town or city of New York City. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - NY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16464940198

Telephone number +16464940198 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Brown and Dr James Baxter", using the email addresses edbrowned111@gmail.com & baxter.bomn@onet.pl. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Beneficiary, I am wondering why you keep on ignoring this good news since 2019 to 2020. this is the second time i am sending this message regarding your scam victims one million dollars compensation payment for being involve in scam activities . Kindly get back to me immediately i have an important message for you concerning your Compensation inheritance payment which is about to be diverted by Mr. Anthony Pena We have received several emails from him about the auto car accident you had two weeks ago.however he made us to understand that you are in hospital but have no hope of your recovery. He stated that he is your brother and a business associates. the next of kin whom you have officially authorized to inherit all your properties. he is contacting this office based on your contract /Inheritance payment fund which is about to be paid to you. He requested that the payment should now be transferred into his own personal account.

We request for your urgent response to our email for us to really know if you sent him to claim this payment, if we did not hear from you in next 7 banking days ,we shall commence and effect the transfer to Mr. Mr. Anthony Pena Bank Account as he claim that you are dead, we demand you response quickly to
or Contact Edward Brown or Dr James Baxter for immediate release At edbrowned111@gmail.com .

Dr James Baxter
European Union Payment
Compensation Center.
Message or Phone : +1-646-494-0198
Email: baxter.bomn@onet.pl

Sincerely

Jean-Claude Juncker
The email was sent from the email address "Jeans <o.winkler@t-online.de>", with the Reply-to address "Reply-To: "baxter.bomn@onet.pl" <baxter.bomn@onet.pl>" and the subject "Hello Beneficiary, I am wondering why you keep on ignoring this good news since 2019 to 2020".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16464940198 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr James Donald", Head of Global Banking at Meta Bank and using the email address edbrowned111@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
The Global World Organization have release there winning fund, each person are to receive one million two hundred thousand Dollars winning fund to all the Victim and scams beneficiary's, i am glad your name and email has been approved. PROVIDE your details immediately for your credit to Mr. James. your full name.................. complete address............... phone number

Dr James Donald

Head of Global Banking
Meta Bank, USA.

Phone: +1-646) 494-0198

Josiah Edward
The email was sent from the email address "zeibug josiah <doescher-suyer@t-online.de>", with the Reply-to address ""edbrowned111@gmail.com" <edbrowned111@gmail.com>" and the subject "GREAT NEWS".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16464940198 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Donald". The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I tried contacting you but could not get through. I have an important information to discuss with you

regarding your winning fund. The Global World Organization have release there winning fund, each person

is getting one million two hundred thousand Dollars winning fund to all the Victim and scams

beneficiary's, i am glad your name and email has been approved. PROVIDE your details to James Donald ,

Phone ( 646) 494-0198 ) for your credit.
your full name..................
complete

address...............
phone number....

Josiah Edward
The email was sent from the email address "kroos josiah <Eduard.Wiesnet@t-online.de>", with the Reply-to address ""josiahnwell3800@gmail.com" <josiahnwell3800@gmail.com>" and the subject "I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK FOR THIS LAST OPPORTUNITY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16464940198 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "James Donald" and using the email address jamesdonll13783@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I tried contacting you but could not get through. I have an important information to discuss with you

regarding your winning fund. The Global World Organization have release there winning fund, PROVIDE your details to James Donald ,

Phone ( 646) 494-0198 ) for your credit. your full name..................
complete address...............
phone number....

Josiah Edward
The email was sent from the email address "chrubs Josiah <g.u.e.conrad@t-online.de>", with the Reply-to address ""jamesdonll13783@gmail.com" <jamesdonll13783@gmail.com>" and the subject "RE: GREAT OPPORTUNITY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16464940198 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr James". The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
The Global World Organization have release there winning compensation fund of (one million two hundred thousand Dollars) to all the Victim's and Scam Beneficiary's. Kindly provide your details to James immediately for your credit.

Your name.................. address...............phone number....

Josiah Edward
The email was sent from the email address "dweffs Josiah <AuH.Groeschl@t-online.de>", with the Reply-to address "josiah.newlel@onet.pl" and the subject "GOOD DAY MY FRIEND".