+34661220756

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34661220756

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34661220756, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34661220756

Telephone number +34661220756 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialling code (661) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone España, S.a.u.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34661220756

Telephone number +34661220756 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Martin Jose Barreiro" and using the email address legalmj@barieroabogados.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello
My name is Br.Martin Jose Barreiro, I am a Lawyer and I pratices here in Madrid Spain. I have previously sent you an email regarding a transaction of US$13.5 Million left behind by my late client before his tragic death.
However I am reaching out to you once again because after going through your profile, I strongly believe that you will be in a better position to execute this business transaction with me.
I suggest after the transaction, we donate 5% of the money to charity organizations while the remaining 95% is shared equally between us.
If you are interested to proceed with me, kindly respond to me via this email legalmj@barieroabogados.com for more detail.
This transaction is 100% risk free and I look forward to your response.
Yours sincerely
Martin Jose Barreiro,,
Lawyer
Phone: +34 661 220 756
E-mail: legalmj@barieroabogados.com
Web: http://www.barreiroabogado.com/
The email was sent from the email address "<barreiromartin36@gmail.com>".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain barieroabogados.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-06-20T20:00:53Z
Updated Date: 2023-06-20T20:03:41Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-06-20T20:00:53Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
The WhoIs record for the fake domain barreiroabogado.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-11-10T09:46:09Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-11-10T09:46:09Z

Registrant Name: James Irene
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 54 Water Crescent
Registrant City: Thorpe
Registrant State/Province: West Virginia
Registrant Postal Code: 24888
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7139769845
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: aubulani@mail.com
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34661220756

Telephone number +34661220756 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ramo Juan Carlos" and using the email address legalfirm@rjcarlosabogado.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good day from Madrid.

It is my pleasure to communicate with you via this platform. Your positive response towards this very message will be appreciated.

My name is Mr. Ramo Juan Carlos, a lawyer from Madrid Spain. I have previously sent you an email regarding a transaction of US$13.5 Million left behind by my late client before his tragic death. However, I am contacting you once again because after going through your profile, I strongly believe that you will be in a better position to execute this business transaction with me.

If you are interested to proceed with me, kindly respond to me via my private email legalfirm@rjcarlosabogado.com for more detail. I suggest after the transaction, we donate 10% of the money to charity organizations while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us thus 45% each;

This transaction is 100% risk free and I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely
Ramo Juan Carlos,,
Lawyer

Phone. +34 661 220 756
E-mail: legalfirm@rjcarlosabogado.com
The email was sent from the email address ""Ramo Juan Carlos"<Fax1-Primary@terros.org>", with the Reply-to address "<legalfirm@rjcarlosabogado.com>" and the subject "Business Understanding".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain rjcarlosabogado.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2024-02-05T12:05:40.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2025-02-05T12:05:40.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.