+2348036050025

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348036050025

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kenned Uzoka", from United Bank For Africa and using the email address <unitedbankforafricauba22@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
HEADQUARTER ADDRESS: PLOT 57 MARINA
LAGOS NIGERIA
TEL: +2348036050025

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ( UBA )

Dear Sir,
I received a report that you have not received your ATM Card Parcel
Therefore Send the required money Today to enable me Dispatch your ATM Card Parcel to your Doorstep Through DHL Courier Service.
because we do not send such vital documents through Email Attachment.
Awaiting for the payment slip of the US$250.00 ( Two Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars ) through any fast Money Transfer Agent.
Eg. Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram to enable your Parcel to be dispatched on Monday.
Immediately I hear from you , I will forward to you the Information of the Receiver whom you will send the money to.
Awaiting to receive your urgent response with the reconfirmation of all your information including your Comprehensive Address, Your Directe Telephone
Numbers and a Copy of your valid ID for proper Identification.

With Regards

Kenned Uzoka
For UBA Group Nigeria. Plc
The email was sent from the email address "UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA <unitedbankforafricauba22@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Dear Beneficiary ( FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD )".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348036050025

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +2348036050025 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka" and using the email address unitedbankforafricauba22@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
HEADQUARTER ADDRESS: PLOT 57 MARINA
LAGOS NIGERIA
TEL: +2348036050025

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. KENNEDY UZOKA
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ( UBA )

Dear Sir,
I received a report that you have not received your ATM Card Parcel
Therefore Send the required money Today to enable me Dispatch your ATM Card Parcel to your Doorstep Through DHL Courier Service.
because we do not send such vital documents through Email Attachment.
Awaiting for the payment slip of the US$150.00 ( One Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars ) through any fast Money Transfer Agent.
Eg. Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram to enable your Parcel to be dispatched.
Immediately I hear from you , I will forward to you the Information of the Receiver whom you will send the money to.
Awaiting to receive your urgent response with the reconfirmation of all your information including your Comprehensive Address, Your Directe Telephone
Numbers and a Copy of your valid ID for proper Identification.

With Regards

Kenned Uzoka
For UBA Group Nigeria. Plc
The email was sent from the email address "UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA <unitedbankforafricauba22@gmail.com>", with the subject "Attn: Dear Beneficiary ( FINAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD )".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.