+447537105921

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447537105921

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447537105921, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447537105921

Telephone number +447537105921 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (75371) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Stour Marine Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447537105921

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447537105921

Telephone number +447537105921 is being used as part of a Crypto Scam by someone claiming to be "Lost Recovery Masters" and using the email address support@lostrecoverymasters.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
Hire A Hacker To Recover Lost Or Stolen Bitcoin Lost Recovery Masters

It wasn't easy to support myself and my family financially. As a woman, I felt inadequate when I couldn't give my children a comfortable upbringing. I agreed to the idea of a rapid money making scheme because I wanted to break the chain and I wanted my family and mother to have a happy life, and I'm telling you this because the Bitcoin investment plan is a fast money making Ponzi and a scam. Thanks to Lost Recovery Masters, who made it possible for me to understand the truth about the scam project, I will not commit the same mistake again. Lost Recovery Masters saved my money from the criminals who almost made off with $78,000. Lost Recovery Masters are the best. Here are their contact information if you need their services

Whatsapp +44(7537)-105921
Web https://lostrecoverymasters.com/
Support team Mail Support@lostrecoverymasters.com
The WhoIs record for the fake domain lostrecoverymasters.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-06-09T11:45:28Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-06-09T11:45:28Z

Registrant State/Province: Edo
Registrant Country: NG

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447537105921

Telephone number +447537105921 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Lost Recovery Masters" and using the email address support@lostrecoverymasters.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
CAN I GET MY LOST OR SCAMMED BITCOIN BACK? YES, LOST RECOVERY MASTERS WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEM.

I had 6.02 BTC in one of my Bitcoin wallets that I thought was lost for good. I’d sent my laptop to a variety of top data recovery firms, but with no luck. After seeing a positive comment about Lost Recovery Masters on “Google search ”, I decided to try to recover my wallet one last time.
Lost Recovery Masters were very responsive, and they recovered my wallet in just a few hours. Lost Recovery Masters acted honorably and in accordance with our agreement.
I would highly recommend using Lost Recovery Masters services. They recover any lost Cryptocurrency no matter how you lost it . Scammed or lost password they will recover it.
Contact them on:
Whatsapp: (+44(7537)-105921)
Email: (Support@lostrecoverymasters.com)
Website: https://lostrecoverymasters.wixsite.com ... itcoin2024