+442038355386

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+442038355386

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +442038355386, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +442038355386

Telephone number +442038355386 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (203835) indicates that the number covers the area of London and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Gamma Telecom Holdings Ltd".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +442038355386

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +442038355386

Telephone number +442038355386 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Donald Bliss", from Credit Grand Alliance Bank Plc and using the email address donaldblis623@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Credit Grand Alliance Bank Plc
6 Lower Thames Street, London
Greater London, EC2R 7DU UK
Tel: 44 2038-3553-86
Fax: 44 7092-8593-71

Good Day Dear!

How are you and your family? I hope my letter meets you in your best mood today. My name is Mr. Donald Bliss, I am the Operation/Regional Branch Head Manager of Credit Grand Alliance Bank Plc London. I decided to seek top secret/confidential cooperation with you in the execution of a transaction deal described here-under for our both mutual benefit. During the annual bank audits, I discovered an abandoned/unclaimed fund, sum total of £19.100,000 GBP (Nineteen Million One Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Late David McDowell Brown) an American from Arlington, Virginia, who unfortunately lost his life as a single with the entire crew on February 1, 2003 over the southern United States Space Shuttle Columbia.

I discovered that he did not specify any next of kin or will beneficiary to his account after going through his file in our bank. I sincerely and deliberately seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / will beneficiary to the deceased so that the sum valued at £19.1 Million British Pounds Sterling will be transferred to you, which will be shared in these percentage ratio: 50% for me and 40% to you respectively while 10% is for any expenses incurred during the transaction.

I need your sincere cooperation, trust and utmost confidentiality to enable us to conduct this transaction successfully. I assure and promise you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in London as the fund is transferred to your nominated bank account. Upon consideration and acceptance of this offer, kindly forward me the following information immediately to my private email address for more confidentiality: donaldblis623@outlook.com

1. Your full name:
2. Your full contact address:
3. Your direct mobile telephone number:
4. Your email address:
5. Your date of birth
6. Your occupation:

To enable me to upload your information in our bank database to reflect in the bank network system that you are the named next of kin/will be beneficiary of this account, then I will guide you on communication with the bank for onward transfer of this fund to you.

NOTE: We have few banking days to execute this transaction deal.
Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.

Regards,
Mr. Donald Bliss
The email was sent from the email address "Donald Bliss <ojusflora@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "donaldblis623@outlook.com" and the subject "PROGRESSIVE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +442038355386

Telephone number +442038355386 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Johnson Morgan", from Credit Grand Alliance Bank Plc and using the email address johnsonmorgan623@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Credit Grand Alliance Bank Plc
6 Lower Thames Street, London
Greater London, EC2R 7DU UK
Tel: 44 2038-3553-86
Fax: 44 7092-8593-71

Good Day Dear!

How are you and your family? I hope my letter meets you in your best mood today. My name is Mr. Johnson Morgan, I am the Operation/Regional Branch Head Manager of Credit Grand Alliance Bank Plc London. I decided to seek top secret/confidential cooperation with you in the execution of a transaction deal described here-under for our both mutual benefit. During the annual bank audits, I discovered an abandoned/unclaimed fund, sum total of £19.100,000 GBP (Nineteen Million One Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Late David McDowell Brown) an American from Arlington, Virginia, who unfortunately lost his life as a single with the entire crew on February 1, 2003 over the southern United States Space Shuttle Columbia.

I discovered that he did not specify any next of kin or will beneficiary to his account after going through his file in our bank. I sincerely and deliberately seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / will beneficiary to the deceased so that the sum valued at £19.1 Million British Pounds Sterling will be transferred to you, which will be shared in these percentage ratio: 50% for me and 40% to you respectively while 10% is for any expenses incurred during the transaction.

I need your sincere cooperation, trust and utmost confidentiality to enable us to conduct this transaction successfully. I assure and promise you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in London as the fund is transferred to your nominated bank account. Upon consideration and acceptance of this offer, kindly forward me the following information immediately to my private email address for more confidentiality: johnsonmorgan623@outlook.com

1. Your full name:
2. Your full contact address:
3. Your direct mobile telephone number:
4. Your email address:
5. Your date of birth
6. Your occupation:

To enable me to upload your information in our bank database to reflect in the bank network system that you are the named next of kin/will be beneficiary of this account, then I will guide you on communication with the bank for onward transfer of this fund to you.

NOTE: We have few banking days to execute this transaction deal.
Thanks in anticipation of your urgent response.

Regards,
Mr. Johnson Morgan.
The email was sent from the email address "Johnson Morgan <olaiya766@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "johnsonmorgan623@outlook.com" and the subject "PROGRESSIVE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.