+15612403412

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15612403412

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15612403412, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15612403412

Telephone number +15612403412 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (561) indicates that the number covers the State of Florida, USA and the Exchange Code (240) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Jupiter. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "SPRINT SPECTRUM L.P.". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "ONVOY, LLC - FL".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15612403412

Telephone number +15612403412 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Robert Kimberly", Director Of Operations,Inspection Unit Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport,U.S.A and using the email address robert.kimberly69@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr.Robert Kimberly,i am an Inspection Agent attached with Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta Georgia.In the course of our official inspections at the customs storage ware house, i discovered an abandoned shipment via UK by a Diplomat. when i personally scanned it, our cash-track machine detected that the content of the Consignments are cash,it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 45kg each. On my assumption, each of the 2 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomats inability to pay for Non Inspection/Yellow Tag Fees and other required documents because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be released by the customs with your able assistance where necessary and delivery will be effected upon further arrangements by both parties for consignments to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured couriers section geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as a Fiduciary Agent with your cooperation and assistance. You will compensate me as soon as the consignments are been delivered to your designated address.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email:( robert.kimberly69@gmail.com)if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 561 -240 -3412, if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr. Robert Kimberly
Director Of Operations,Inspection Unit
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport,U.S.A.
The email was sent from the email address "Rbert Kimberly <unitednations.investigativedept@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "robert.kimberly69@gmail.com" and the subject "ABOUT YOUR LONG ABANDONED CONSIGNMENTS.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15612403412

Telephone number +15612403412 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Robert Kimberly" and using the email address cliffchancellp.consulting@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. Robert Kimberly, I am an Inspection Agent attached with Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta Georgia USA. In the course of our official inspections at the customs storage ware house, I discovered an abandoned shipment via the UK by a Diplomat.

When I personally scanned it, our cash-track machine detected that the content of the Consignments are cash, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 45kg each.On my assumption, each of the 2 boxes will contain more than $5M or above.

On further investigation, I discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection/Yellow Tag Fees and other required
documents because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be released by the customs with your able assistance where necessary and delivery will be effected upon further arrangements by both parties for consignments to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the
services of a secured courier section geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now I want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance I will proceed on this.I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as a Fiduciary Agent with your cooperation and assistance. You will compensate me as soon as the consignments are delivered to your designated address.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it.But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal.I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance.

Get back to me immediately via this email address:(cliffchancellp.consulting@gmail.com) if you accept to work with me.Meanwhile: send me your cell phone number, your address and your full names.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 561 -240 -3412, if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that I am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that I can reach you when I am back in the office.

Sincerely,

Mr. Robert Kimberly

Director of Operations, Inspection Unit
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, U.S.A.
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Robert Kimberly <m.jjonnesss@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "cliffchancellp.consulting@gmail.com" and the subject "Urgent Attention Please!!!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.