+443457404404

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+443457404404

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +443457404404, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +443457404404

Telephone number +443457404404 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (345740) indicates that the number is a non-geographic number. The original service provider was "BT".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +443457404404

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +443457404404

Telephone number +443457404404 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Georges Elhedery", from HSBC and using the email address info@hsbc-winning.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: [Redacted]
Reference: HSBC-UK/086443/LD/23

Processing Form attached, fill it and return.

Regards

Mr. Georges Elhedery
8 Canada Square London
E14 5HQ United Kingdom
(+44)-7452339912 (Local)
(+44)3457404404 (Fax)
(08000) 852380 (Toll-Free)
The email was sent from the email address "HSBC BANK <info@hsbc-winning.com>", with the subject "HSBC- 10/03/2023".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain hsbc-winning.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-02-09T10:47:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-02-09T10:47:05Z

Registrant Name: tobey clint
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: lillygate estate
Registrant City: ahag
Registrant State/Province: Enugu
Registrant Postal Code: 102321
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08051508745
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: tobeyclint14@gmail.com
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +443457404404 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Colin Bell", CEO of HSBC Bank and using the email address info_hsbconlinebanking@gmx.us. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Customer,

Your email is well noted and understood,
Yes, your donation amount of 3,000,000 Euros. is with us,
What you have to do now is to first send us your bank account details so that we can also transfer the donations. Alternatively, you can open an online bank account with us if you do not already have a bank account so that you can gain access to the funds,
Dear Mr. Ralf Wohlgemuth, opening an account will cost you $5,000 USD or we will transfer the money to your bank account if you already have a bank account, and note that this is all that is required of you, you nothing more,

I want you to understand that the money you pay is for bank transfer fees. The money you send will still be in the bank account we open for you. So be aware that you are not paying anyone any money. The money you ask for will still be your own money.
I hope you understand my explanation? You don't pay anyone this $5,000 USD that you are supposed to send, no money. As soon as we have finished opening the online banking, I will give you the details of your account. Then you can get your money back if you want because the money you send will be inside,

I Await Your Quick Reply, And Big Congratulation In Advance,

CEO: Colin Bell,

HSBC UK Headquarters Address: 1 Centenary Sq, Birmingham B1 1HQ, United Kingdom
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 9:30 am Tue
Phone: +44 345 740 4404
Official website: https://www.hsbc.com/
Email: info_hsbconlinebanking@gmx.us
Swift Code:HBUKGB4BXXX
Founded: 1 July 1880, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
Number of employees: 85,000 (including its
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +443457404404 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Andrew Makinson", Managing Director of HSBC and using the email address drandrewmakinson7@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.
Address: 28 Borough High St,
London SE1 1YB, United Kingdom

Hello,

I am Dr Andrew Makinson. The Managing Director of HSBC bank of London
UK and i am contacting you regarding to the insertion we received
from the World Bank OF UK to release your funds sum 10.5 Million
United State Dollars to you through ATM Visa Card we have already
process your fund in your name through ATM Card and you will start
using it to withdraw money as you like immediately you receive it.

Meanwhile The Attachment here is the Copy of the ATM Visa Card so go
and send the delivery fee of $150 and receive it as soon as possible I
will advise you to our branch in the United States of America the ATM
branch that is the where your ATM card has been fine and deposit to
deliver to your house address please below is their email.

Mr. John Nenninger
Email:nenningerjohnmarvin@gmail.com

Managing Director/HSBC UK
Dr Andrew Makinson
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Andrew Makinson <marywilliams995505@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "drandrewmakinson7@gmail.com".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +443457404404 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Andrew Makinson", Managing Director of HSBC Bank and using the email address drandrewmakinson@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.

Hello.?
Q

I am Dr Andrew Makinson. The Managing Director of HSBC bank of London UK and i am contacting you regarding to the insertion we received
from the World Bank to release your Compassion / Inheritance funds sum 10.5 Million United State Dollars to you through ATM Visa Card immediately
So you are advice to resend your information below to enable our delivery agent delivery it across to your doorstep without any delay because this transaction is 100% guarantee real

FULL NAMES: _______________
CITY: ________________
STATE: ______________
ZIP: __________
COUNTRY_______________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _________

Waiting for your urgent reply.
We bank in your response.

Yours in service,

Regards,
BEST REGARDS,

Dr Andrew Makinson
The email was sent from the email address "DR ANDREW MAKINSON <dr.monhammedbello@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "drandrewmakinson@outlook.com" and the subject "HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +443457404404 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Andrew Makinson", Managing Director of HSBC Bank Plc and using the email address makinso886@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.

Hello,

Attachment is my working ID and copy of your ATM card and approval from the habc board of directors I advise you to go ahead and contact the shipment company Mr Stephen Williams and let him know how you are going to Sunday $200 for the delivery of the ATM card to your house address I will only advise you to do that immediately and update me as soon as you do that the only guarantee I am going to give you this is 100% guarantee and my word is my Bond so you don't have to waste time or give any time to contact him go ahead and contact him right now and let him know how you are going to send the ATM card to your house address and the way you are going to send the $200 for delivering of your ATM Card to your home address.

contact the shipment company with this code this code is for only you not for any other person that is the code they should use and check your details in the system and know that you are the real beneficiary of this ATM card make sure you forward all your details to them so that can cross check and know who is the real person of this ATM cancel this code is for only for you This is the code:(984362)

Name:Mr.Stephen Williams
Email:courierservic0e@outlook.com

Dr Andrew Makinson
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Andrew Makinson <mrantonioguterres360@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "makinso886@hotmail.com".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +443457404404 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Andrew Makinson", Managing Director of HSBC Bank and using the email address drandrewmakinson@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.

Hello.?

I am Dr Andrew Makinson. The Managing Director of HSBC bank of London UK and i am contacting you regarding to the insertion we received
from the World Bank to release your Compassion / Inheritance funds sum 10.5 Million United State Dollars to you through ATM Visa Card immediately
So you are advice to resend your information below to enable our delivery agent delivery it across to your doorstep without any delay because this transaction is 100% guarantee real

COUNTRY_______________

Yours in service,

Regards,
BEST REGARDS,

Dr Andrew Makinson
The email was sent from the email address "DR ANDREW MAKINSON <mellontaxrefundextra.schemes@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "drandrewmakinson@outlook.com" and the subject "HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +443457404404 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Andrew Makinson", Managing Director of HSBC and using the email address makinso886@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.

Hello,

I am Dr Andrew Makinson. The Managing Director of HSBC bank of London UK and i am contacting you regarding to the insertion we received from the World Bank OF UK to release your funds sum 10.5 Million United State Dollars to you through ATM Visa Card we have already process your fund in your name through ATM Card and you will start using it to withdraw money as you like immediately you receive it.

Attachment is my working ID and copy of your ATM card and approval from the habc board of directors I advise you to go ahead and contact the shipment company Mr Stephen Williams and let him know how you are going to send $200 for the delivery of the ATM card to your house address I will only advise you to do that immediately and update me as soon as you do that the only guarantee I am going to give you this is 100% guarantee and my word is my Bond so you don't have to waste time or give any time to contact him go ahead and contact him right now and let him know how you are going to send the ATM card to your house address and the way you are going to send the $200 for delivering of your ATM Card to your home address.

contact the shipment company with this code this code is for only you not for any other person that is the code they should use and check your details in the system and know that you are the real beneficiary of this ATM card make sure you forward all your details to them so that can cross check and know who is the real person of this ATM cancel this code is for only for you This is the code:(984362)

Name:Mr.Stephen Williams
Email:courierservic0e@outlook.com

Dr Andrew Makinson
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Andrew Makinson <lsiakayetunde43@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "makinso886@hotmail.com".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +443457404404 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Andrew Makinson", Managing Director of HSBC Bank and using the email address drandrewmakinson1155@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.

Hello.?

COUNTRY_______________

Yours in service,

Regards,
BEST REGARDS,

Dr Andrew Makinson
The email was sent from the email address "DR ANDREW MAKINSON <dr.monhammedbello@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "drandrewmakinson1155@outlook.com" and the subject "HSBC LONDON UK BANK PLC.".