+34661214478

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34661214478

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34661214478, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34661214478

Telephone number +34661214478 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialling code (661) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone España, S.a.u.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34661214478

Telephone number +34661214478 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Val Valgardsson" and using the email address valvalgardsson67@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Obviously the next step for you it's to view the apartment and make a decision afterwards. I need to make arrangements with a real estate company because I am NOT living in Canada anymore. I met my wife of 10 years on a holiday in the Canary Islands and I decided to follow my dream and heart so I moved from Canada to be with her. I was discussing with a well known company called Coldwell Banker and they sent me all the information over the email. Using Coldwell Banker involves three parties: me as the owner, you as a potential tenant, and Coldwell Banker as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE PROCESS and I can provide all the detailed steps of the transaction (I am sure that many of the questions you have now, will be answered after I will send you the steps).

Also if you need to reach me please call me at at: +34661214478 ( if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011 34 661214478) or you can leave me the best number I can reach you and I will give you a call to discuss further details.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
The email was sent from the email address "Val Valgardsson <valvalgardsson67@gmail.com>", with the subject "Welcome to Marinaside Resort Beautiful Condo - 193 Aquarius Mews, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2Z2, Canada".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +34661214478 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Val Relgardsson" and using the email address gixer60911@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Obviously the next step for you it's to view the apartment and make a decision afterwards. I need to make arrangements with a real estate company because I am NOT living in Canada anymore. I met my wife of 10 years on a holiday in the Canary Islands and I decided to follow my dream and heart so I moved from Canada to be with her. I was discussing with a well known company called Keller Williams and they sent me all the information over the email. Using Keller Williams involves three parties: me as the owner, you as a potential tenant, and Keller Williams as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE PROCESS and I can provide all the detailed steps of the transaction (I am sure that many of the questions you have now, will be answered after I will send you the steps).

Also if you need to reach me please call me at at: +34 661.214.478 ( if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011 34 661.214.478 ) or you can leave me the best number I can reach you and I will give you a call to discuss further details.

The email was sent from the email address "Val Relgardsson <gixer60911@gmail.com>" and the subject "Re: Prestigious 1000 King Street West Condo - 1000 King Street W, Kingston, ON K7M 8H3, Canada".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +34661214478 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "John Denison" and using the email address vanletri62@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
After I discussed this with my family we want to rent the apartment to you so we need to make the arrangements for the viewing. I met my wife of 10 years on a holiday in the Canary Islands and I decided to follow my dream and heart so I moved from Canada to be with her. I was discussing with a well known company called Keller Williams and they sent me all the information over the email. Using Keller Williams involves three parties: me as the owner, you as a potential tenant, and Keller Williams as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction.

Also if you need to reach me please call me at at: +34-661-214-478 ( if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011 34 -661-214-478 ) or you can leave me the best number I can reach you and I will give you a call to discuss further details.

The email was sent from the email address "John Denison <vanletri62@gmail.com>".