+2349165637153

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2349165637153

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2349165637153, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2349165637153

Telephone number +2349165637153 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (916) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2349165637153

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Folashodun Shonubi", Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address folashodun.cbn11@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn: Sir/Madam,

My name is Folashodun Shonubi. I am the new acting governor of
Central Bank of Nigeria. While going through
beneficiaries'/contractors' files yesterday, I came across your own
file and discovered that the major reason why you have not received
your fund for the past years is because you are not the real
contractor who executed this contract. And if you continue to fight
to receive this fund it will be impossible for you to get it.

Based on that development, I want you and I to strike a deal so that
if you are ready to receive the fund, I will guide you on the
necessary things to be done so that you will receive this fund. If
you keep trying on your own to claim this fund they will need you to
get the vital documents from the original contractor that backs up
this fund. But I want to make it much easier for you if you can
accept to work with me so that I will make it possible for you to
receive this fund.

The total amount in question is USD$26.5M. So if you are ready to
work with me, I need you to provide your full information to me such
as your full names, address, phone and any of your identification
card. On receipt of those information from you, I will tell you the
next step.

You can also call me on the phone number: +234-9165637153.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Folashodun Shonubi
Acting Central Bank Governor.
The email was sent from the email address "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <johntata77@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "folashodun.cbn11@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: THE TRUTH(v)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Folashodun Shonubi", Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address folashodun.cbn15@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

My name is Folashodun Shonubi. I am the new acting governor of
Central Bank of Nigeria. While going through
beneficiaries'/contractors' files yesterday, I came across your own
file and discovered that the major reason why you have not received
your fund for the past years is because you are not the real
contractor who executed this contract. And if you continue to fight
to receive this fund it will be impossible for you to get it.

Based on that fact, I want you and I to strike a deal so that if you
are ready to receive the fund, I will guide you on the necessary
things to be done so that you will receive this fund. If you keep
trying on your own to claim this fund they will need you to get the
vital documents from the original contractor that backs up this fund.
But I want to make it much easier for you if you can accept to work
with me so that I will make it possible for you to receive this fund.

next step.

Folashodun Shonubi
Acting Central Bank Governor.
The email was sent from the email address "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <julius.okere.cbn111@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "folashodun.cbn15@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: INDICATE YOUR INTEREST".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yemi Cardoso", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address mryemicardoso121@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

My name is Mr. Yemi Cardoso. I am the New Governor of Central Bank of
Nigeria. While going through beneficiaries'/contractors' files
yesterday, I came across your own file and discovered that the major
reason why you have not received your fund for the past years is
because you are not the real contractor who executed this contract.
And if you continue to fight to receive this fund it will be
impossible for you to get it.

The total amount in question is USD$26.5M. So if you are ready to work
with me, I need you to provide your full information to me such as
your full names, address, phone and any of your identification card.
On receipt of those information from you, I will tell you the next
step.

Mr. Yemi Cardoso
Central Bank Governor.
+234-9165637153.
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Yemi Cardoso <okekeedward1@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "mryemicardoso121@hotmail.com" and the subject "LET US WORK TOGETHER".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yemi Cardoso", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address cardosoyemi11@mail.ee. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

My name is Yemi Cardoso. I am the new governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. While going through beneficiaries'/contractors' files yesterday, I came across your own file and discovered that the major reason why you have not received your fund for the past years is because you are not the real contractor who executed this contract. And if you continue to fight to receive this fund it will be impossible for you to get it.

Based on that fact, I want you and I to strike a deal so that if you are ready to receive the fund, I will guide you on the necessary things to be done so that you will receive this fund. If you keep trying on your own to claim this fund they will need you to get the vital documents from the original contractor that backs up this fund. But I want to make it much easier for you if you can accept to work with me so that I will make it possible for you to receive this fund.

The total amount in question is USD$26.5M. So if you are ready to work with me, I need you to provide your full information to me such as your full names, address, phone and any of your identification card. On receipt of those information from you, I will tell you the next step.

Please you should be informed that I will provide all the necessary documents that will back up this fund so that after you receive this fund there will be no agency that will question you about the source of this fund. I also want to ask you if you can be able to come down here to sign all those documents. But if you know you cannot be able to come down here to sign the documents, a competent lawyer here will sign those documents on your behalf and the lawyer will charge the sum of $250 for him to sign those documents for you which you will be the person to pay this fee because you will be required to send a copy of the receipt of payment of this $250. That is the only fee you will pay and nothing again to pay before you receive this fund.

Please note that this is a deal between you and I and I want you to cooperate with me.

Please you should reply this to this email address: cardosoyemi11@mail.ee

Yemi Cardoso
New Central Bank Governor.

E-mail: cardosoyemi11@mail.ee
The email was sent from the email address "OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY <nelsonuba03@hotmail.com>", with the subject "RE: LET'S WORK TOGETHER".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yemi Cardoso", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address cardosoyemi11@mail.ee. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

My name is Yemi Cardoso. I am the new governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. While going through beneficiaries'/contractors' files yesterday, I came across your own file and discovered that the major reason why you have not received your fund for the past years is because you are not the real contractor who executed this contract. And if you continue to fight to receive this fund it will be impossible for you to get it.

Based on that fact, I want you and I to strike a deal so that if you are ready to receive the fund, I will guide you on the necessary things to be done so that you will receive this fund. If you keep trying on your own to claim this fund they will need you to get the vital documents from the original contractor that backs up this fund. But I want to make it much easier for you if you can accept to work with me so that I will make it possible for you to receive this fund.

The total amount in question is USD$26.5M. So if you are ready to work with me, I need you to provide your full information to me such as your full names, address, phone and any of your identification card. On receipt of those information from you, I will tell you the next step.

Please you should be informed that I will provide all the necessary documents that will back up this fund so that after you receive this fund there will be no agency that will question you about the source of this fund. I also want to ask you if you can be able to come down here to sign all those documents. But if you know you cannot be able to come down here to sign the documents, a competent lawyer here will sign those documents on your behalf and the lawyer will charge the sum of $350 for him to sign those documents for you which you will be the person to pay this fee because you will be required to send a copy of the receipt of payment of this $350. That is the only fee you will pay and nothing again to pay before you receive this fund.

Please note that this is a deal between you and I and I want you to cooperate with me.

Please you should reply this to this email address: cardosoyemi11@mail.ee

Yemi Cardoso
The email was sent from the email address "Cardoso <anti@vsuet.ru>", with the Reply-to address "yemi@messagesafe.io" and the subject "Re:: RESPOND NOW".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yemi Cardoso", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address cardoso.yemi222@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Please you should be informed that I will provide all the necessary documents that will back up this fund so that after you receive this fund there will be no agency that will question you about the source of this fund. I also want to ask you if you can be able to come down here to sign all those documents. But if you know you cannot be able to come down here to sign the documents, a competent lawyer here will sign those documents on your behalf and the lawyer will charge the sum of $350 for him to sign those documents for you which you will be the person to pay this fee because you will be required to send a copy of the receipt of payment of this $350. That is the only fee you will pay and nothing again to pay before you receive this fund.

Please you should reply this to this email address: cardoso.yemi222@gmail.com

Yemi Cardoso

E-mail: cardoso.yemi222@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <uchenna.chiagoromcbn111@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "cardoso.yemi222@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: A DEAL".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yemi Cardoso", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address yemicardoso14@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: Sir/Madam,

Please you should be informed that I will provide all the necessary documents that will back up this fund so that after you receive this fund there will be no agency that will question you about the source of this fund. I also want to ask you if you can be able to come down here to sign all those documents. But if you know you cannot be able to come down here to sign the documents, a competent lawyer here will sign those documents on your behalf and the lawyer will charge the sum of $250 for him to sign those documents for you which you will be the person to pay this fee because you will be required to send a copy of the receipt of payment of this $250. That is the only fee you will pay and nothing again to pay before you receive this fund.

Please you should reply this to this email address: yemicardoso14@gmail.com

Yemi Cardoso,
New Central Bank Governor,
E-mail: yemicardoso14@gmail.com.
The email was sent from the email address "Yemi Cardoso <fhcnig1@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "yemicardoso14@gmail.com" and the subject "Attention: Sir/Madam..".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yemi Cardoso", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address cardosoyemi6@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

My name is Yemi Cardoso. I am the new governor of Central Bank of
Nigeria. While going through beneficiaries'/contractors' files
yesterday, I came across your own file and discovered that the major
reason why you have not received your fund for the past years is
because you are not the real contractor who executed this contract.
And if you continue to fight to receive this fund it will be
impossible for you to get it.

next step.
a
Please you should be informed that I will provide all the necessary
documents that will back up this fund so that after you receive this
fund there will be no agency that will question you about the source
of this fund. I also want to ask you if you can be able to come down
here to sign all those documents. But if you know you cannot be able
to come down here to sign the documents, a competent lawyer here will
sign those documents on your behalf and the lawyer will charge the
sum of $350 for him to sign those documents for you which you will be
the person to pay this fee because you will be required to send a copy
of the receipt of payment of this $350. That is the only fee you will
pay and nothing again to pay before you receive this fund.

Please note that this is a deal between you and I and I want you to
cooperate with me.

Please you should reply this to this email address: cardosoyemi6@gmail.com

Yemi Cardoso

E-mail: cardosoyemi6@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <folashodun.cbn11@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "cardosoyemi6@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: FUND TO CLAIM".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2349165637153 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Yemi Cardoso", Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address cardosoyemi6@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

a

Please you should reply this to this email address: cardosoyemi6@gmail.com

Yemi Cardoso

E-mail: cardosoyemi6@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <joshua.omuya.cbn12@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "cardosoyemi6@gmail.com" and the subject "RE: FUND TO CLAIM".