+855885077039

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+855885077039

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +855885077039, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +855885077039

Telephone number +855885077039 has a country code of 855, which indicates that it is from Cambodia. The dialling code (88) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Metfone".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +855885077039

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +855885077039 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Oknha Ung Phallar", from Monarch Investment Group and using the email address uphallar@monarchinvestment-kh.asia. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
How are you, [Redacted]?

Apart from being a director with Monarch Investment Group, I am also the CEO of UPL & LKH International Group Co., Ltd, Cambodia. Monarch Investment group, of which I am a director, got a contract project of about US$103Million from the Cambodian government in collaboration with a German company Veritas Oil and Gas company to develop part of KOK TANG PREAH SIHANOUK PROVINCE. All arrangements were up and awaiting payment when our German friend and collaborator suddenly died.

Veritas Oil and Gas company a foreign company owned by Mr. Herbert Karven, acted as an expert consultant to Monarch Investment Company in this project. The understanding was an indirect way of moving funds out of Cambodia for foreign investment.

After Herbert Karven's death and having had our payment delayed, we are left with no option than to carry on the arrangement as previously planned by the group but with a change of foreign representative, hence my contact to you. We solicit for you to take over as the expatriate company that Monarch Investment Group consulted in order to have the part payment of USD $29,867,525 (Twenty Nine Million Eight Hundred and Sixty Seven thousand, Five Hundred and Twenty Five Cents) released to us by the Cambodia government. You will take 30% from this payment while keeping 70% will be for us until when needed for our investment purposes in your care. We will attach the project plan and our contract agreement with the Cambodian government for you to go through and understand more of this collaboration after I hear from you.

We are anticipating a yes response from you on this collaboration. With the influence of my other company executive and royal partner and friend, Son Altesse Sisowath Panara Sirivuth the cousin of the current King of Cambodia, everything will go as arranged without any hindrance.
Do get back urgently to me to tell you how we can go about this as the Ministry of Economy and Finance is awaiting payment instructions from Monarch Investment Company. My personal regards as I await your reply. I have attached our IDs which includes my diplomatic passport and photos of the people involved and hope that you can keep this transaction a top secret.

Best Regards,

Oknha Ung Phallar
Tell/WhatsApp +855-88-507 7039
Email: uphallar@monarchinvestment-kh.asia

Note: Okhna: is a title honor given to outstanding Cambodia Citizens of respect by the Monarchy.
Son Altesse: is the title of members of the King's family.
The email was sent from the email address "Oknha Ung <oknhaung@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Business Partnership.".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain monarchinvestment-kh.asia gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2024-02-06T15:32:39Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2025-02-06T15:32:39Z

Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.