+15306256091

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15306256091

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15306256091, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15306256091

Telephone number +15306256091 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (530) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (625) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Hoopa. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "FRONTIER CALIFORNIA INC.". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - CA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15306256091

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +15306256091 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ron Klain" and using the email address whitehousechiefofstaff@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

This is MR" RON KLAIN. The White House chief of staff, EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT WHITE HOUSE OFFICE, Is hereby to inform you about your fund payment file which was brought to my office by the management of Bank of America Financial Institution, for me to confiscate your transaction with them.

According to the management, they filed that i should sign power of attorney to divert your fund to government treasury account just because you have refused to pay or comply with the required fee, which is 50 dollars requested by the united states government and financial agencies, from all citizen or individual in united states that has long time inheritance or compensations fund, for a legal documentary and renew of ownership tax fee

The field that you abandoned your fund for some time now without hearing from you, so i told him to wait until i heard from you today. and know the reason why you rejected such an amount of (8million) United States Dollars which I know will change your life's future initially. Dear beneficiary, I don't see any reason why you should abandon your fund because of 50.00 dollars.

Better Send the fee through Itunes Card or Steam Wallet card of $50.00 for easy to pick up and immediate action on the release
of your total fund
I expect your reply today. please be very honest with your reply, have
a nice day.

Yours Sincerely
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT WHITE HOUSE OFFICE
whitehousechiefofstaff@aol.com
Call or Text Tell: +1(530 625 6091
(WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF
The email was sent from the email address "Executive Office <abdullahishattimalawan@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "whitehousechiefofstaff@aol.com" and the subject "EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT WHITE HOUSE OFFICE".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.