+19188090113

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19188090113

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19188090113, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19188090113

Telephone number +19188090113 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (918) indicates that the number covers the State of Oklahoma, USA and the Exchange Code (809) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Tulsa. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "SPRINT SPECTRUM, L.P.". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "T-MOBILE USA, INC.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19188090113

Telephone number +19188090113 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Web Genie Recovery" and using the email addresses webgenierecovery@outlook and comwebgenierecovery@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
At last, a reliable and effective service I can rely on! I can only imagine how many people are struggling with crypto-related issues and are likely also unsure of their ability to find practical solutions. This is where Web Genie Recovery rightfully enters the picture as the best provider of the service, and their ability to help recover 550,000 EUROS that I lost due to online cryptocurrency theft clearly confirms their claim! Web Genie Recovery came to my rescue! Get in touch for free:
Webgenierecovery@outlook.
comwebgenierecovery@gmail.com
TELEGRAM: +1(707)200 7009
Signal : +1(707) 245 6062
WHATSAPP : +1(918) 809 0113

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19188090113

Telephone number +19188090113 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Web Genie Recovery" and using the email address webgenierecovery@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
RETRIEVING STOLEN CRYPTO FROM CRYPTO SCAMS / APPLICATION Internet Genius Recovery Although professionals in bitcoin recovery offer victims of cryptocurrency scams a useful service, it is always preferable to stop frauds before they start. WEB GENIE RECOVERY offers answers and assists those who have fallen victim to Ponzi schemes in getting their stolen or compromised bitcoin back. In the event that you have fallen victim to an online Bitcoin fraudster, get in touch with WEB GENIE RECOVERY and send him an email at webgenierecovery@outlook.com. I have no doubts that he will make it right. Bitcoin recovery is 100% assured when using WEB GENIE RECOVERY. Visit www.webgenierecovery.com for additional information or contact :
WhatsApp: +1(918) 809 0113
Telegram: +1(707)200 7009
The fake domain webgenierecovery.com is not registered.