+447405086570

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447405086570

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447405086570, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447405086570

Telephone number +447405086570 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74050) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Lycamobile UK Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447405086570

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447405086570

Telephone number +447405086570 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Tesco Bank Plc" and using the email address tescobankdeptment@instruction.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello
Many thanks for sending me your details. I hope all is well ?
Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me
Until we realize the success of this transaction, What i want you to
do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account.

Just that i am very weak that was the reason why of my late reply to you,
now what i will like you to do after reading this email is for you to go ahead a
and contact the bank with their email address although i have already
introduce you to them and make them know that you will contact them for the claim of the fund.

I will be expecting to read your next mail that you have contacted them and wait for their respond,
and i am here with some document which is a proof that the money is being deposited with them such as
Death certificate and also Deposited certificate
so fill free and get intouch with them and let me know as soon as you hear from them
The contact information of the bank is as follows,

Bank Name... TESCO BANK OF PLC
Bank Email...... Tescobankdeptment@instruction.com
Tell....................+447405086570

This is the draft message you will use to communicate with the bank below
Sir / Madam,
I am [Redacted] the business partner
of one Mr Channarong Haryanto from Thailand.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the
funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and
transfer his balance account of ($ 2.7 Million) into my nominated bank
account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my
bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

I apologize for the late application for this claim as I have been
arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.
Hoping to hear from you,
Yours sincerely,
Cahya
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447405086570

Telephone number +447405086570 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dennis Hol", from Tesco Bank Plc and using the email address tescobankdeptment@instruction.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Bank Name... TESCO BANK OF PLC
Managing Bank Director: Mr. Dennis Hol
Bank Email...... Tescobankdeptment@instruction.com
TEL.. +447405086570
TEL +44-705_3819_579
FAX..+44-871-256-4183
Post Code.....SE13 6AA
Bank Address...151 Lewis ham High St, London SE13 6AA, UK

For Your Kind Attention.
Sir

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire transfer to said amout $2.7 million us ddollars write you inrespect to your mail which we have received.

Actually we have earlier been told about you by one Mrs Cahya Haryanto for the claim of her late Husband's deposit fund with our bank amount $2.7million us dollars.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business
concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank Account,we will like you to
send the followings document immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.
Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by Thailand residential lawyer.

2.The Death certificat of late Mr Channarong Haryanto.
( deceased Husband) Confirming his death.
3 Deposit Certificate of the Account issued by Mrs Mrs Cahya Haryanto as next of Kin.

4.An Affidavit of oath support from US ministry High court with her signature .

As soon as you provide this document the money will be
transfer to any choice of your account you will send to us withing 72 hour's just for your information.
Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to
protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made..

Executive Director-E-Mail Tescobankdeptment@instruction.com
MR DENNIS HOL

For custormerservice E-Mail custormerscare.bank@coolsite.net
Mr Morgan paulson
The email was sent from the email address "tesco bank <Tescobankdeptment@instruction.com>", with the subject "ATTENTION".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.