+17037037760

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17037037760

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17037037760, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17037037760

Telephone number +17037037760 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (703) indicates that the number covers the State of Virginia, USA and the Exchange Code (703) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Falls Church. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "ONVOY SPECTRUM, LLC".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17037037760

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +17037037760 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Richard Meddings" and using the email address wwww.richardmeddings@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Richard Meddings (UN Diplomat)
3500 N. Terminal RD, Houston,
Texas, 77032-5573, USA,
Tel: +1 (703) 703 7760.
wwww.richardmeddings@gmail.com

Attn: [Redacted]

Congratulations! I just arrived (George-Bush Int'l Airport) Houston-Texas, successfully alongside with your '2' sealed consignment silver metal trunk boxes containing your inheritance payment, which left England yesterday and to be deliver to your home address today as scheduled, but was with-held by the Custom Officers on duty at the port of entry checking point in the airport for the scanning/inspection of your '2' sealed consignment boxes where your funds is, which I refused them from opening and inspecting the sealed boxes, based on the strict instruction given to me by my boss when departing from our office in London, that on no condition should I allow allow anyone, Customs or the Airport Security Agency to open your sealed consignment boxes under any circumstance, till the sealed consignments are delivered to you in person safely and the funds intact as instructed, and warned not to allow the customs to know that the boxes contains your inheritance fund inside totalling $7.5million dollars.

After several arguments with them, this prompted me to appeal to the custom officers senior manager on duty, who is directly in charge of all incoming cargo, luggage, parcels and consignments trunk boxes scanning and inspections at the Airport cargo unit to seek for his help and further assistance after several arguments, which he finally did and advised me on what I can do to stop and prevent all the Airport Customs Officers on duty not to have the legal right to scan or examine your '2' sealed consignment boxes anymore, and ensure I do everything possible to protect your $7.5Million Dollars inheritance funds from been confiscated by the customs officers on duty at the airport here.

I was then told to immediately apply for an irrevocable (Non-Inspection Immunity Clearance Permit Order) from the Airport Custom Cargo Department, which must be tagged on each of your consignment boxes, which will automatically cover your sealed consignment boxes with immunity order, to legally restrict all Customs Controls Checking Points, Government Security Outlets and the Airport Authority from scanning, opening or examining your sealed consignment boxes anymore from inspecting them, till the boxes gets to your rightful destination safely attached with your (16) Sixteen Binded Original Hard Copies Inheritance Payment Proof of Ownership Classified Documents inside the box.

After receiving this vital information from the Director of the Custom Officers in charge, I then asked him what it will cost to obtain the requested (Non-Inspection Immunity Clearance Permit Order), and was told it cost an official sum of $3,760 only, to procure the non-inspection immunity clearance order, from the Airport Custom Clearance Department here in Houston-Texas, which is the only thing delaying me now from being able to deliver your '2' consignment sealed boxes to your home address today as scheduled, immediately you send the requested fee to me, to enable me pay and obtain the (Non-Inspection Immunity Clearance Permit Order) for your '2' boxes.

Below is the payment information you're to use to send the fee via Western Union (or) MoneyGram Transfer immediately, so I can have everything sorted out today and start coming with the '2' consignment sealed boxes to your home address today unfailingly.

Name: Michael E. Ekong
Address: Houston-Texas
Required Charges: $3,760
Payment Reference No:
---------------------------
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:

As it stands now, you're therefore advised to ensure you send the required fee of $3,760 immediately you receive this urgent and very important mail to enable me obtain the requested (Non-Inspection Immunity Clearance Permit Order), for your '2' sealed consignment boxes, so I can be cleared and allowed to leave the Airport custom department with your sealed consignment boxes and have them delivered to your home address today unfailingly as soon as the immunity clearance fee is confirmed from you today. Call me upon receipt of this urgent mail on this number for more info and proper guidelines on how to get to your address.

Yours Sincerely,

Richard Meddings,
(UN) Delivery Agent,
Tel: +1 (703) 703 7760
The email was sent from the email address "RICHARD MEDDINGS <www.richardmeddings@gmail.com>", with the subject "Hello [Redacted], I just ARRIVED now with your ($7.5M) inheritance payment, hope you will be available at home today for collection, once I clear your consignment funds boxes?".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.