+14328270308

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+14328270308

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +14328270308, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +14328270308

Telephone number +14328270308 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (432) indicates that the number covers the State of Texas, USA and the Exchange Code (827) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Goldsmith. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "SOUTHWESTERN BELL". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - TX".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +14328270308

Telephone number +14328270308 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kenny McDonald" and using the email address chief.inspection.department4600@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
John Glenn Columbus International Airport
Airport Location: 4600 International Gateway,
Columbus, OH 43219, USA.
Tel: +1 (432) 827-0308

Attn: Consignment Owner,

I am Mr. Kenny McDonald, Chief Inspection Department John Glenn Columbus International Airport Ohio. This is to inform you about the outcome of the meeting that was held in the United Nations headquarters in New York on the 26th of October, 2023 with the United Nations Security Council injunction with the E.C.O.W.A.S and the World Bank concerning your two trunk consignment boxes (with a consignment number: HK793/DXX692) which was withheld in our airport by the authorities of the United States Government.

At the end of the meeting, it was concluded and agreed with the official approvals of the United Nations, E.C.O.W.A.S, and the World Bank, ordering our airport to release your consignment to you unconditionally, and my office has been authorized to effect this assignment.

Right now your consignment file and supporting documents has been submitted to my office for the releasing of your consignment, and I have carried out my official inspection on your two trunk consignment boxes and discovered that your consignment contains cash fund about US$4.5Million and US$4.8Million each (making a total cash fund of US$9.3Million) and each of the boxes weighs around 35Kg.

So, you are required to come down to our airport and meet me in my office to pick your consignment, or alternatively you can use any registered reliable courier delivery company to deliver your consignment to you, which you will take care of the courier fee.

Reconfirm your personal details to me as you respond to this.

Thank you, and I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Kenny McDonald
Chief Inspection Department
Columbus, OH 43219, USA
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Kenny McDonald" <chief.inspection.department4600@gmail.com>", with the subject "CONSIGNMENT NUMBER: HK793/DXX692".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +14328270308

Telephone number +14328270308 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kenny McDonald" and using the email address chief.inspection.department4600@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Columbus, OH 43219, USA.
Tel: +1 (432) 827-0308

Attn: Consignment Owner,

YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED/Consignment NO; HK793/DXX692!!!

I am Mr. Kenny McDonald, Chief Inspection Department John Glenn Columbus International Airport Ohio. This is to inform you about the outcome of the meeting that was held in the United Nations headquarters in New York on the 26th of October, 2023 with the United Nations Security Council injunction with the E.C.O.W.A.S and the World Bank concerning your two trunk consignment boxes (with a consignment number: HK793/DXX692) which was withheld in our airport by the authorities of the United States Government.

At the end of the meeting, it was concluded and agreed with the official approvals of the United Nations, E.C.O.W.A.S, and the World Bank, ordering our airport to release your consignment to you unconditionally, and my office has been authorized to effect this assignment.

Right now your consignment file and supporting documents has been submitted to my office for the releasing of your consignment, and I have carried out my official inspection on your two trunk consignment boxes and discovered that your consignment contains cash fund about US$4.5Million and US$4.8Million each (making a total cash fund of US$9.3Million) and each of the boxes weighs around 35Kg.

So, you are required to come down to our airport and meet me in my office to pick your consignment, or alternatively you can use any registered reliable courier delivery company to deliver your consignment to you, which you will take care of the courier fee.

Reconfirm your personal details to me as you respond to this.

Thank you, and I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Kenny McDonald
Chief Inspection Department
Columbus, OH 43219, USA
The email was sent from the email address "John Glenn Columbus International Airport <chief.inspection.department4600@gmail.com>", with the subject "YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED/Consignment NO; HK793/DXX692!!!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.