+233598298595

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+233598298595

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +233598298595, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +233598298595

Telephone number +233598298595 has a country code of 233, which indicates that it is from Ghana. The dialling code (59) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +233598298595

Telephone number +233598298595 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Micheal Ajamu", from Ecobank Ghana Limited and using the email address ecobank.g68@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTENTION: Sole Beneficiary,

We Received a New Payment Order Dated 24th of May, 2023 From the United Nations & Africa Union to Transfer the Sum of $2,800,000.00 MILLION to you. We have already sent you Two Various Notification mails as Regarding this New Development and it's Surprising we haven't Received any Acknowledgement Mail from you up till this time.

I am Sending you this Mail again as a REMINDER and to have your Consent as regards to the Authorization Letter we Received from Barrister LEE JONG YEOL with a Copy of Korean Passport No. M35692777 and was in the Company of Two of his other Counsels Who Undoubtedly Claimed to be your Representatives.

I am Requesting you to Personally Consent to this CLAIM by Barrister LEE JONG YEOL Who Equally Submitted a Bank Account with the NONGHYUP BANK in South Korea as your Legally Acceptable Receiving Bank Details for the Funds Transfer.

Please Confirm the Stated Account Details below as we Noticed that the Account Name is not your Name:

Bank Name : 농협 Nong Hyup Bank
Bank Address : 대구시 달성군지부 Dalsung Gun Daegu City
Address of Bank- Dalseogu Daegu City
SWIFT CODE : NACFKRSE
Account Number 계정번호 : 4520024274471
Account Name : 이종열 Lee Jong Yeol

It is our Banking Rules that we must have Direct Email or Telephone Contact with the Fund Beneficiary First before we can Finally Release the Fund, therefore I am officially Contacting you directly on this Authorization Letter and a New Bank Account details submitted by Barr. LEE JONG YEOL for the remittance of your $2,800,000.00 Million United States Dollars.

We Humbly Advised you to Reply Back to us via our Bank Full Contact Details & Email Address Information Stated Below here as Follows:

BANK NAMES: ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
BANK BRANCH MANAGER NAME: DR MICHEAL AJAMU
EMAIL: ‎ecobank.g68@yahoo.com
PHONE: +233 598 298 595

And also do Endeavour to Provide the Required Details of Yours Stated Below here as Follows for Clarification & Confirmation Regarding your Claims to be Genuine before we can Release Payment of the United Nations & Africa Union Compensation Payment to you without any Further Delays Immediately we have Concluded the Verification Process in our Bank Head of Foreign Remittance Department.

You are advised to send your Communication Particulars,

Full Names:
Telephone Number:
Fax Numbers:
Contact Address:
Your Company Name And Address:

If we didn't Hear From you soon, whenever Barr. LEE JONG YEOL Contacts our Bank for the remittance of your $2,800,000.00 Million United States Dollars, we will not Hesitate to Release the Compensation Funds to him since he claimed to be your Representative that was sent by you to make the Claims of the Funds on your Behalf from our Bank.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt answer.

Respectfully,

Christian Moses
Publication/Customers Service
ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
The email was sent from the email address "JTS <jdinlagba@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "{Reply-to}" and the subject "IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FROM ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED!!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233598298595 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Micheal Ajamu", from Ecobank Ghana Limited and using the email address ecobank.g68@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTENTION: Sole Beneficiary,

We Received a New Payment Order Dated 06th of October 2023 from the United Nations & Africa Union to Transfer the Sum of $2,800,000.00 MILLION to you. We have already sent you Two Various Notification mails as Regarding this New Development and it's Surprising we haven't Received any Acknowledgement Mail from you up till this time.

I am Sending you this Mail again as a REMINDER and to have your Consent as regards to the Authorization Letter we Received from Mr. LEE JONG YEOL with a Copy of Korean Passport No. M35692777 and was in the Company of Two of his other Counsels Who Undoubtedly Claimed to be your Representatives.

I am Requesting you to Personally Consent to this CLAIM by Mr. LEE JONG YEOL Who Equally Submitted a Bank Account with the NONGHYUP BANK in South Korea as your Legally Acceptable Receiving Bank Details for the Funds Transfer.

Please Confirm the Stated Account Details below as we Noticed that the Account Name is not your Name:

Bank Name: 농협 Nong Hyup Bank
Bank Address: 대구시 달성군지부 Dalsung Gun Daegu City
Address of Bank-Dalseogu Daegu City
SWIFT CODE: NACFKRSE
Account Number 계정번호 : 4520024274471
Account Name : 이종열 Lee Jong Yeol

It is our Banking Rules that we must have Direct Email or Telephone Contact with the Fund Beneficiary First before we can Finally Release the Fund, therefore I am officially Contacting you directly on this Authorization Letter and a New Bank Account details submitted by Mr. LEE JONG YEOL for the remittance of your $2,800,000.00 Million United States Dollars.

We Humbly Advised you to Reply Back to us via our Bank Full Contact Details & Email Address Information Stated Below here as Follows:

BANK NAMES: ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
BANK BRANCH MANAGER NAME: DR MICHEAL AJAMU
EMAIL: ‎ecobank.g68@yahoo.com

And also do Endeavour to Provide the Required Details of Yours Stated Below here as Follows for Clarification & Confirmation Regarding your Claims to be Genuine before we can Release Payment of the United Nations & Africa Union Compensation Payment to you without any Further Delays immediately, we have Concluded the Verification Process in our Bank Head of Foreign Remittance Department.

You are advised to send your Communication Particulars,

Full Names:
Telephone Number:
Fax Numbers:
Contact Address:
Your Company Name and Address:

If we didn't Hear From you soon, whenever Mr. LEE JONG YEOL Contacts our Bank for the remittance of your $2,800,000.00 Million United States Dollars, we will not Hesitate to Release the Compensation Funds to him since he claimed to be your Representative that was sent by you to make the Claims of the Funds on your Behalf from our Bank.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt answer.

Respectfully,
Christian Moses
Publication/Customers Service
ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED
The email was sent from the email address "SEL INA <selina332@outlook.com>", with the subject "IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION FROM ECOBANK GHANA LIMITED!!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233598298595 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael George" and using the email address unagent.deliveryman@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Beneficiary,

Complement of the Season. I am United Nations Special Delivery Agent Diplomat Michael George from the Presidential Task Force and Debt Recovery Committee from the Republic of Ghana. I am Sending you this Email because I could not reach you on Phone Few Minutes Ago Regarding the Delivering of your Two Consignment Boxes just to inform you About my Successful Arrival in your International Airport with your Two Boxes of Consignment which I have been Assign by Bank of Ghana and the Ghana Government to Delivered this Boxes to you. I have Been at your Airport over Three Working Days with an Assignment to Deliver 7 Consignment Trunk Boxes to Various Beneficiaries here.

I have Finished all other Assignment Except your Two Trunk Boxes of Consignment to be Delivered to you as my Last Assignment before my Departure Back, I have Presented all the Documentation Files Covering your Delivery to the Airport Authority for Verification and Approval, the Customs, Homeland Security and the Airport Authority are well Pleased with my Document so Far and thereby Granted me Authorization to EXIT from the Airport for your Delivery without any Further Security Interference. I can Accompany you to your Bank where you will Deposit the Funds Successfully with These Papers Work, I have.

The Following information is Required by the Airport Authority to Update your Delivery File.

Full Name
Home Delivery Address
Telephone Number.
A copy of your international Passport.

Upon my receipt of the above requirement, I shall proceed to your doorstep without any further security interference. Do put a call on me immediately for a brief telephone discussion on mutual understanding.

Awaiting your urgent response at your earliest convenience. Note that you are very lucky that your FULL NAMES AND EMAIL ADDRESS WAS FOUND ON THE Two consignment boxes recovered are released by the United Nations Immediately I receive your full details and fully verified that you are the real owner to the recovered boxes I will immediately send you all documents in your name for your confirmation & delivery.

Also note calls are very important at this moment. CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL (Email: unagent.deliveryman@gmail.com)

Diplomat Michael George
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer,
My DIRECT Diplomatic Roaming Line &
WhatsApp Telephone Number: +233 598 298 595
The email was sent from the email address "GUR AA <touragencyg@gmail.com>", with the subject "TWO CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOXES RECOVERED CONTAINING FUNDS IN YOUR NAMES & DETAILS".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233598298595 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edwin Lomote", from Stanbic Bank Ghana Limited and using the email address atmdept_stcgha@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention: Rightful Sole Beneficiary,

I hereby send to you the information Submitted by Mr. Lin Tengchen of Indo-China Group Ltd, with an Application to Receive the Contract Payment of US$4.5 Million USD (Four Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) on your behalf. Please as a Matter of Urgency, you are Required to Verify and Respond to the Questions Below and Inform us if you are Aware or Know Anything About this.

1. Did you instruct Mr. Lin Tengchen of Indo-China Group Ltd. From Taiwan, whose Information(s) is Below, to Claim and Receive the Payment on your Behalf?
2. Did you Sign a Deed of Assignment in his Favor thereby Making him the Current Beneficiary?
3. Are you Aware of this Bank Account information he has Submitted for Transfer of the Fund(s) Below?

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Account Name: Lin Teng-Chen
A/C No.: USD-003-97289919701
Swift Code: SCBLHKHHXXX

I advise you to Reaffirm your Position on this Matter with Immediate Effect and Notify us if you instructed Mr. Lin Tengchen of Indo-China Group Ltd, to Claim your Fund(s) to Enable me to Endorse the Transaction/Payment Approval Order on his Behalf.

Alternatively, we can Transfer the Fund(s) to your Designated Bank Account, if you did not Assign Mr. Lin Tengchen of Indo-China Group Ltd Making him the Current Beneficiary?

We Anticipate your Quick Response, and be Rest Assured of our Professional Service to you when you have Replied back to us via the Full Contact Information Stated below here as follows:

BANK NAMES: STANBIC BANK GHANA LIMITED
BANK BRANCH MANAGER NAME: EDWIN LOMOTE
EMAIL: atmdept_stcgha@yahoo.com

As soon as we hear from you and Confirm, we Shall proceed with all Arrangements for Prompt Payment.

You are Advised to Reconfirm the Following information:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number :
Amount in question:

You are advised to stop all communication with any office here and abroad for prompt payment. We are working to serve you better.

Ferdinand Tony
Manager / Head of Foreign Remittance
Stanbic Bank Ghana Limited
Republic of Ghana Accra
The email was sent from the email address "JDEN A <jsomonlag@gmail.com>", with the subject "DID YOU SEND ANYONE TO REPRESENT YOU TO MAKE THE CLAIMS OF YOUR FUNDS FROM YOUR BANK?".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233598298595 is being used as part of an Advance Fee FraudScam by someone claiming to be "Edwin Lomote", from Stanbic Bank Ghana Limited and using the email address atmdept_stcgha@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

I hereby send to you the information Submitted by Mr. Lin Tengchen of Indo-China Group Ltd, with an Application to Receive the Contract Payment of US$4.5 Million USD (Four Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) on your behalf. Please as a Matter of Urgency, you are Required to Verify and Respond to the Questions Below and Inform us if you are Aware or Know Anything About this.

1. Did you instruct Mr. Lin Tengchen of Indo-China Group Ltd. From Taiwan, whose Information(s) is Below, to Claim and Receive the Payment on your Behalf?

2. Did you Sign a Deed of Assignment in his Favor thereby Making him the Current Beneficiary?

3. Are you Aware of this Bank Account information he has Submitted for Transfer of the Fund(s) Below?

I advise you to Reaffirm your Position on this Matter with Immediate Effect and Notify us if you instructed Mr. Lin Tengchen of Indo-China Group Ltd, to Claim your Fund(s) to Enable me to Endorse the Transaction/Payment Approval Order on his Behalf.

Alternatively, we can Transfer the Fund(s) to your Designated Bank Account, if you did not Assign Mr. Lin Tengchen of Indo-China Group Ltd Making him the Current Beneficiary?

We Anticipate your Quick Response, and be Rest Assured of our Professional Service to you when you have Replied back to us via the Full Contact Information Stated below here as follows:

As soon as we hear from you and Confirm, we Shall proceed with all Arrangements for Prompt Payment.

Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number :
Amount in question:

You are advised to stop all communication with any office here and abroad for prompt payment. We are working to serve you better.

Ferdinand Tony
Republic of Ghana Accra
The email was sent from the email address "SA MA <santamarianaa@outlook.com>", with the subject "DID YOU SEND ANYONE TO REPRESENT YOU TO MAKE THE CLAIMS OF YOUR FUNDS FROM YOUR BANK?".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233598298595 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edwin Lomote", from Stanbic Bank Ghana Limited and using the email address atmdept_stcgha@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number :
Amount in question:

Ferdinand Tony
Republic of Ghana Accra
The email was sent from the email address "C M <disedata@outlook.com>", with the subject "DID YOU SEND ANYONE TO REPRESENT YOU TO MAKE THE CLAIMS OF YOUR FUNDS FROM YOUR BANK?".