+21824446181

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+21824446181

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +21824446181, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +21824446181

Telephone number +21824446181 has a country code of 218, which indicates that it is from Libya. The dialling code (24) indicates that the number covers the area of Sabratha and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +21824446181

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +21824446181 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mohamed Mahemed M. Oun" and using the email address mohamed.oun@politician.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Mohamed Mahemed M. Oun
Minister of Oil and Gas
Government of National Unit

Capital: Tripoli
Joined OPEC: 1962
NOC: National Oil Corporation
http://en.noclibya.com.ly
Tel: +218 244 46 181

===== RE: URGENT CONFIDENTIAL FINANCIAL DEAL=====

As the Minister of Oil and Gas there are countless supply payments which I can privately redirect to a trustworthy partner to make hay while the sun shines, we can confidentially execute financial transactions every week if you are capable. Notice; Oil reserves in Libya are the largest in Africa, and among the ten largest oil reserves globally with 46.4 billion barrels (7.38×10^9 m3).

There are supply payment (GBP27.9M) that you can receive today, the funds is kept in England for instant payment of refinery equipment suppliers, your name will be shortlisted among the beneficiaries of the supply payment, which you can receive very smoothly today. The only document required to back-you-up is affidavit of refinery supply payment beneficiary in your favor, and it must be legalized in England.

Do not bother to reply if you cannot boldly handle this transaction because you must incur little charges to legalize the aforesaid affidavit in your favor, which attracts the commissioner for oat endorsement levy on every affidavit of funds beneficiary. You must reply directly to my private email ( Mohamed.Oun@politician.com ), I look forward to receive your CIS/KYC which I shall forward to the ministry's international lawyer in England to legalize the needful affidavit in your favor.

The sharing ratio is 35% for you and 65% for me. I repeat, please don't bother to reply if you cannot boldly handle this confidential transaction because you must incur little charges to legalize the aforesaid affidavit in your favor,

Faithfully,

Mohamed Mahemed M. Oun
Minister of Oil and Gas
Government of National Unit
Email: Mohamed.Oun@politician.com
The email was sent from the email address "Minister of Oil and Gas <privateq1@onmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "tmhystrn1@yahoo.com" and the subject "RE: URGENT CONFIDENTIAL FINANCIAL DEAL===".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.