+17609237407

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17609237407

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17609237407, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17609237407

Telephone number +17609237407 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (760) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (923) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Mammoth Lakes. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "ONVOY, LLC - CA". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "ONVOY SPECTRUM, LLC".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17609237407

Telephone number +17609237407 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "CyberPunk Service" and using the email address cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
Hello my name is Phibbs from UK Recovery of Bitcoin has become a very easy task, with genius minds and endless efforts from CyberPunk Service none has ever failed ,since I was once a victim but all i required was to be patient and wait for the job's outcome. Indeed it took a few days and my Bitcoin was recovered. Contact them via Email: {cyberpunk1@cyberservices(.)com} Or Whatsapp(+-1-7-6-0-9-2-3-7-4-0-7)-

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17609237407

Telephone number +17609237407 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Cybertrace Service" and using the email address yberpunk1@cyberservices.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
I happened to fall for a crypto currency scam trick Late last year.Through a phishing scam, a Facebook imposter convinced me of how I would gain a large sum of profit from an authorized crypto company that he claimed helped traders invest and gain large profits. They ripped me of and made a way off with $114000 woth of crypto.I was in disbelief and discomfort as this was my hard earned funds.After reading positive articles and online testimonies about a licensed group of CYBERTRACE SERVICE of how they are experts in crypto/btc recovery and any form of hacking.After hitting a conversation with them,they were able to recover back my funds.As a form of appreciation this was the best I could do for them. Contact; Email (cyberpunk1@cyberservices.com) WhatsApp (+17609237407) they are the best, please contact them if you have been scammed