+16014609477

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+16014609477

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +16014609477, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +16014609477

Telephone number +16014609477 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (601) indicates that the number covers the State of Mississippi, USA and the Exchange Code (460) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Clinton. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "BELLSOUTH TELECOMM INC DBA SOUTH CENTRAL BELL TEL". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - MS".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16014609477

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +16014609477 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Optimistic Hacker Gaius" and using the email address optimistichackergaius@seznam.cz. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
HOW CAN I GET A LEGIT HACKER TO RECOVER MY LOST BTC/ETH/USDT/ OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS IS THE BEST AND RELIABLE.

My name is PAUL ANDERSON, here’s my recommendation…………….
I have been in search of a good hacker for over 2 years, Recently I was looking through some websites; then I got OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS, he was highly recommended on the website so i decided to try him out, he was able to carry out all the task i gave him within 24 hours, He also helps with: Binary Recovery, Files Recovery, Crypto investment, Password, Bypass / Recovery Malware Removal / Criminal Record Expunge, Blank ATM Card, Social Media Hack, Remote Mobile Monitoring & Hacking, Credit Repair and Private Key Reset. he is very good and reliable you can reach out to him if you are in need of the service of a good hacker

Optimistichackergaius@seznam.cz

Whatsapp:+,.1..6..0...1..4..6..0..9..;;4..7..7*