+447587611061

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447587611061

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447587611061, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447587611061

Telephone number +447587611061 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (75876) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447587611061

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447587611061

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447587611061 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Alan Peter Garnett" and using the email address info@consultent.info. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Barrister: ALAN PETER GARNETT
address: 11 Block E, Peabody Buildings,
Herbrand Street, London, WC1N 1JG, UK
Email address: info@consultent.info
Phone +44 7587 611061

Attention:

This is to acknowledge your mail.
Before proceeding further, I would like to build trust between the both of us because I do not want what happened in the past to happen again.
Therefore, I will like you to provide me with any of your valid Identification.
Your international passport or Valid Drivers License with a promissory letter. This will prove that once your funds $10.5 million dollars are released to your account you are going to pay back my service charges of $1,780 dollars.

Once I receive Your international passport or Valid Drivers License and a promissory letter, then i will personal sent to the Court to cancel the petition. And information of the paying bank will be given to you to enable you open a conversation with the bank.
Attached here is my valid International passport and Drivers' License.
I will be expecting to hear from you with your valid International passport or Driver's License and a promissory letter before I will proceed to the court ,so that the petition will be canceled by the court before the bank releases the funds to you.

I am waiting to hear from you.
Barrister: Alan Peter Garnett
The email was sent from the email address "Alan Garnett <info@consultent.info>", with the subject "Re: Attn: Before proceeding further".

The WhoIs record for the fake domain consultent.info gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2024-02-01T22:17:46Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2025-02-01T22:17:46Z

Registrant Organization: PrivacyGuardian.org llc
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.